No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
my only read is that T-Pein is up to some sort of nonsense. The rest of the game is filled with people making assumptions about what someone said or questioning why people didn't say something - rather than what they actually said.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
my only read is that T-Pein is up to some sort of nonsense. The rest of the game is filled with people making assumptions about what someone said or questioning why people didn't say something - rather than what they actually said.
so...people playing mafia?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
LOL. that sort of made me laugh. But not really what I said.

• Haha
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
So, completely content-free. Got it

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What kind of nonsense do you think Tpein is up to? And I'm not sure I follow on you saying the game is filled with assumptions and things that weren't said.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yes but telling us that there is 1 scum in over 1/3 rd of the game feels pretty elementary, no? It's not actually putting anything new on the table.

I mean I see the logic but I don't know why you deny the possibility of me simply reading too much into a comment. I don't really like involving this as a defence too, but I think I deserve some consideration for not being familiar with nost playere here too, so if anything I need to look further than usual to get into the game.

Personally, I'm content because it's at least given something to discuss that I feel is more worthwhile, in your case I'm just struggling to see if you're absolutionist approach on this is because if defensiveness or panic (latter being scum).

No? What does that have to do with the point at hand?

This is the last post I’ll make before I actually attempt to go to sleep. I think had you not just jumped in two feet with a vote and actually questioned me about what I meant, the matter would have been settled about 15 pages ago and I’d have probably chalked it up to your likely explanation following my own that you’d misunderstood.

That’s not me blaming you by the way, because you are right as it has sparked discussion so there is benefit out of it.

I take your point about your own lack of familiarity with me and others, but it does strike me as slightly odd that you’d be inclined to look at me for what you perceived to be a similar thing?

I’d like to think that the panic alarms wouldn’t be set off for one vote with poor reasoning, so if anything that should tell you that I can get quite defensive as a person which I hope at least somewhat explains how I’ve approached this.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Literally the only read you've been able to come up with is T-Pein, who just trolls as either alignment.
I mean technically without me driving conversations - you would have no content at all LOL.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But legit Jeff why you reading me town?
lean so far obv, but I've liked your gusto/aggression while simultaneously not being over the top or out of line. As per usual, I know you are not a shit player and this could still be within your scum game, but ya, Jeff likes your entrance and subsequent pushes thus far.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
lean so far obv, but I've liked your gusto/aggression while simultaneously not being over the top or out of line. As per usual, I know you are not a shit player and this could still be within your scum game, but ya, Jeff likes your entrance and subsequent pushes thus far.
What other reads do you have?

Pendex

Reaction score
This is the last post I’ll make before I actually attempt to go to sleep. I think had you not just jumped in two feet with a vote and actually questioned me about what I meant, the matter would have been settled about 15 pages ago and I’d have probably chalked it up to your likely explanation following my own that you’d misunderstood.

That’s not me blaming you by the way, because you are right as it has sparked discussion so there is benefit out of it.

I take your point about your own lack of familiarity with me and others, but it does strike me as slightly odd that you’d be inclined to look at me for what you perceived to be a similar thing?

I’d like to think that the panic alarms wouldn’t be set off for one vote with poor reasoning, so if anything that should tell you that I can get quite defensive as a person which I hope at least somewhat explains how I’ve approached this.
Fair enough. I've gotten what I wanted here overall I think

Unvote