No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I think I'm going to watch some wrestling in bed. I will deep dive those name to give Theory E some more body tomorrow morning.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I don't mind man post right now feels rather genuine and thinking sky is town atm not sure what to think of juice stuff seems like it's fluff trying to decode the post rather than straight answers.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
My first vote in this game will be a random vote. And it will be the person who has the 3rd most amount of posts at 4:30PM.
Well this can be NAI in a vacuum, I don't like how Juice didn't really have much posting from this to following through on this.
Random voting stage over.

Unvote

Activating Detective Mode: 10% Brain Usage Confirmed
5mh5qwmvdhr51.jpg

Theory a) Part of this disagreement has been orchestrated by the mafia to argue amongst each other

Theory b) Lethal want to be a vote magnet and attract votes - and therefore might be the Jester

Theory c) Everyone town and this is just day one nothingness

I also don't find this particularly pingy, but Juice also used this to help fuel a couple of her posts as well.
I'm confused. Is it not agreed by all - that Sky's vote was a random vote and nothing more?
Not sure why this post is necessary.
Those were just basic theories to analyze what I had read. Nothing I would commit an actual hard vote to. I suppose A & B would work on the basis that Lethal is scum though - that is a good point. But I can't tell the difference between annoyed Lethal irrespective of his alignment.
I dislike how two of three theories that Juice but forward themselves can somehow be argued that Lethal could be scum. Seems like three arbitrary theories Juice made up but now is using to throw some suss on Lethal's name.
Until Lethal actually posts again - I don't think I can really push either of the three soft theories. I don't think it help when in the original Jeff vs. Lethal exchange - both feel aggrieved and both feel the other was the instigator. My viewpoint on the situation will be looked at again - once I see more content.
Not really sure why you really used to as a talking point then? You literally say 2/3 of your theories can work with Lethal being scum but then don't ask him anything or pursue it, instead just dropping it. Also don't like how you say your viewpoint on the argument will be looked at again with more content. That sounds like you could be waiting for Jeff and Lethal to do something and then connect it back to their argument, which I think is largely NAI.
Also Day 1 lasts 54 hours - so until the activity of someone of the most quiet players pick up - I don't think looking for scum out of the nosiest or most active is always wise. I do however think, at least one person who has last posts than Smark with 100% flip mafia:

CK, John Henry, Shade, Baldrick, Wang, Phenom or Pendex

magnificent7.jpg
I mean, again, NAI in a vacuum, I suppose, but now a pattern is starting to emerge. I don't really feel like any of these theories Juice offers up really helps propel town forward.
He has made zero posts. So isn't included in my assumption theory.

I always think there is a big difference between a low number of posts and no posts at all.
The Ekko stuff now that does take up some posts by Juice.
The problem here - is people are asking me to define or explain what I haven't said in my post. Which at a basis level doesn't make sense.
Didn't like being called out for omitting Ekko.
I mean I don't have a photographic memory - and unless you think this is a major slip. Rather than just a player looking to get the game moving, then I don't know what to say lol.
A bit aggressive here.
It is my d) theory at the moment for sure.

But I have no knowledge of who is actually mafia - so everything is a potential at this point in time.
The secret path of the D! ;p
You scum read me? I find that mildly funny.
Why is it funny?
What im more confused about - is my magnificent seven questions has generated more questions about something: I didn't say - and why I didn't say it. As if I made a mistake.
As in you didn't say anything about Ekko?
Sky - I'm curious why exactly I am you're main scum read?
Another question about suss.
I didn't shade people with low posts. I just made a potential observation.
I agree it wasn't shade, but you should know how easy it is to just point at the low posters and say go there. People literally say that every game. It's not like you added anything ground breaking to the game by making a potential observation.
So I am you're main scum focus - for trying to create topic that will lead to scum hunting? Smh lol.
I mean, I guess I admire the confidence that your posts will lead to scum hunting.
my only read is that T-Pein is up to some sort of nonsense. The rest of the game is filled with people making assumptions about what someone said or questioning why people didn't say something - rather than what they actually said.
Yet out of all these posts that are supposed to lead to scum hunting, Juice only has a single read. Hm.

Overall, I don't think Juice has been as scum hunty as they say. I while the things Juice has said can be seen as NAI individually, I don't really think they've been the scum hunting help that Juice makes them out to be. There hasn't been any reads, pushes, points against, just Juice throwing out theories. Juice goes into the wolf pile for me here.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Do you plan on being relatively up to date with the thread?
to be fully transparent, no

i plan to iso scum flips if we have any and cross check where every1 is at with what I gather and ask for context on what I am missing

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Alright. Who we lynching?
Jeff and Lethal had a big fight to begin the game. Probably NAI.
Juice has given out scum hunting theories that Sky hasn't liked. I think there's maybe a bigger problem with Juice's posts.
Tpein wants to tunnel Sky and Mando.
Ratchet and Mando got into it over how Mando talked around Sky's joke vote to begin the game.

I think that's probably the MAIN shit right now?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Who are you comfortable voting for then?
After basically being told that nothing Juice said should matter, I’m honestly not sure. T Pein’s stuff was kinda spastic, but that’s exactly how he’s played anytime I’ve played with him, so I’m 50/50 on him.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't mind man post right now feels rather genuine and thinking sky is town atm not sure what to think of juice stuff seems like it's fluff trying to decode the post rather than straight answers.
Anybody pinging you?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
After basically being told that nothing Juice said should matter, I’m honestly not sure. T Pein’s stuff was kinda spastic, but that’s exactly how he’s played anytime I’ve played with him, so I’m 50/50 on him.
I made an iso about Juice not too long ago. Read it and see what you see. But don't listen to others, critically think about what's in front of you. I feel like you made some decent opening posts, but now you feel resigned to let others do work for you or lead the way. I believe you can do better.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
to be fully transparent, no

i plan to iso scum flips if we have any and cross check where every1 is at with what I gather and ask for context on what I am missing
Sorry about where you're at with this game, but I totally understand.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I made an iso about Juice not too long ago. Read it and see what you see. But don't listen to others, critically think about what's in front of you. I feel like you made some decent opening posts, but now you feel resigned to let others do work for you or lead the way. I believe you can do better.
You’re right. I did kinda fade back, which is how I screwed myself over the last time I was in a townie position like this.

I will check out your Juice iso in a bit.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote john mchenry

man dipped, I expect more

• Haha
Reactions: John McHenry

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Yes, looking back and brushing through most of this with an outsider perspective, Sky's vote was obviously nonsense and a joke since it was in the fluff phase and prefaced by Sky joking around with the person she voted for.

What I don't agree with is Lethal's way of going about calling it out since I feel like if it was anyone else making that vote, Lethal likely would not have reacted as strongly, if at all. I could be wrong of course, but it felt to me like perhaps the lad slightly overreacted to it. Which leads me to think he's just town for the moment for this aggressiveness.

Jeff is pretty Null though as it feels like he's just getting pulled further into an argument he doesn't really want to be part of. And his posts don't make me lean one way or another, just classic agitation.
I do feel like this is a pretty easy post to make. There's no real need to comment on Sky's vote. I think saying Lethal overreacting and being too aggressive is his town self is something that's said often. Sits the fence and says nothing about Jeff.
Maybe the detective bit reminded him a lot of himself :hayden3
This was a response to Jeff asking Tpein why he town read Juice. Kind of weird.
Ehhhh, I mean you still could have just asked Juice yourself if you were curious.
Another kind of sideliney comment.
I'm pretty comfortable with Sky at the moment, I'd say

The third theory is probably the most plausible so the question is who would be perpetuating the other two the most, right?
I think he's comfortable with Sky as town? But why such a strong town read then?
Tbh I like Jeff for the most part, don't think he's actually done anything particularly scummy and not really interested in going back to the Lethal/Jeff thing.

That said, the Juice thing is pretty interesting but I think it doesn't do great to dwell entirely on what form of language she used in one of her posts where she was positing the idea a group of folk could be scummy.

That said, unless my memory fails me, I thought Ekko wanted to be a rep at most. Maybe something changed behind the scenes but I'm not really gonna get into that kind of spec. We'll know soon enough if Ekko posts.
Okay but he was just saying Jeff was null. Not really sure how he progressed into Jeff being town? I called him out on this post as well.

Soft defense of Juice.

Not sure why you talk about Ekko's slot but then say let's just wait until he posts. Feels like useless commentary.
I don't want to really come off as defensive of Juice, but as I said in one of my earlier posts, I don't think you're going to gain much from analyzing that deeply into her posts. Juice is not the most loquacious gal and her posts tend to only make sense to her at times.

I feel like most of the time it's better to take what she says at face value unless it's something like info.
You came off as defensive of Juice.
Oh no no, I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from reading Juice any way. I'm just saying discretion on what you push Juice for is probably the better part of valor.
I do think people understand Juice can be a wildcard of a slot. Not sure you of all people need to be Juice's spokesman on this?
Rule 1 of playing with T-Pain. It'd excruciating and like pulling teeth. It's why I rarely ever listen to a word he says.
Not sure I agree with just half listening to some slots. Got to at least try. I don't think Tpein is bad at all. Get to know the guy and try.
Shooting T-Pein would just be a waste of a bullet rn tbh
Not sure what this means? Barry wants to keep Tpein around just to rarely listen to him? Or he reads him town? Which would be weird as well.
I can never read him just because his posts are so insane.
Okay but then what are we doing with Tpein's slot here? Kind of feels like talking to take up space.

Not really liking Barry so far either here.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I dislike how two of three theories that Juice but forward themselves can somehow be argued that Lethal could be scum. Seems like three arbitrary theories Juice made up but now is using to throw some suss on Lethal's name.
This is a solid, solid point. My issue with Juice’s play had largely revolved around not putting Ekko on the inactive list and then giving weird responses when questioned about it. When you put that with some of the stuff that you pointed out (like the stuff I quoted), I’m more comfortable putting Juice back on my scum reads.

I do lean town on Lethal, so Juice coming up with multiple theories that put suspicion on Lethal doesn’t set well.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
JUICE THEORY E DEEP DIVE LIST FOR TOMORROW MORNING:

Tommy Bedlam

Sky

Mandolorian

[also noted neither Shade nor Pendex - seemed to have an issue with no Ekko on the list]

[secondary note + Grim coming to my aid was also odd - might need to make this potential Theory F tomorrow as well]

or0oAV.gif
Officially good night