No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
He posted??
He popped in for a bit this morning. I will say, the game I’ve seen him be SK once, and he barely posted at all. I feel like I saw him play similarly as scum in a game, but I may be mixing him up with someone else on that.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
This is a solid, solid point. My issue with Juice’s play had largely revolved around not putting Ekko on the inactive list and then giving weird responses when questioned about it. When you put that with some of the stuff that you pointed out (like the stuff I quoted), I’m more comfortable putting Juice back on my scum reads.

I do lean town on Lethal, so Juice coming up with multiple theories that put suspicion on Lethal doesn’t set well.

Theories A, B and C - were a direct response to Jeff and Lethal argument. It not really that surprising Lethal as scum is brought up as a potentia idea.

But now 100% night

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Shockingly, Juice is going to do a “deep dive” on me after I’ve been vocal about suspecting her. Defensive? I believe so. Noted.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Shockingly, Juice is going to do a “deep dive” on me after I’ve been vocal about suspecting her. Defensive? I believe so. Noted.
I previously already stated what Theory E was going to be about.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
But now good night.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I know it's like 4 AM EST I got to be up at 6:30 AM for work till 3 will catch up after.
This makes me feel like I can expect something from him.
Hmm just catching up seems like a pretty typical d1. Has anyone not posted yet?
What is typical about it? Do most D1s have a fight right of the start that consumes everything? Why do you care who hasn't posted this early in the game?
Lot on nonsense troll post things of that nature I mean besides that if I am remembering right Lethal is usually pretty active and a typical d1 choice to along with the random votes and what not.
What do you feel was troll posts at this point? Okay but what does this memory of Lethal tell us about his slot?
Honestly my brain is fried at the moment I have had a really shitty past 48 hours so I am mentally not 100% here atm. I did just get out of work too so I'm tired lol.
Okay I can empathize with that and give you a chance to post a bit.
Na I don't think Lethal is scum, I was just saying this day is going how usually all games go.
Again with saying this game goes how all games go. How so?
Man up and stay
Kind of interesting to say this despite you saying you were going through some stuff. Give Mando a chance as well.
Much like Gacy this one killed
A joke.
Ehh not really so far think I'm ok with most the post so far nothing really stood out yet
No comment at all?
Missed you Boo
yay
I don't mind man post right now feels rather genuine and thinking sky is town atm not sure what to think of juice stuff seems like it's fluff trying to decode the post rather than straight answers.
Man is genuine? How so? Sky is town but why? Sits the fence on Juice.

I'll give this slot time to post, but I think there could be some bad signs here already.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I'll give this slot time to post, but I think there could be some bad signs here already.
I am a bit suspicious of Gacy’s play, BUT, I will say the “man up and stay” was during a bit where he and Man were making puns out of each other’s names on the FWA Discord. Like, Gacy’s name is OMB, which is why Man made a “bOMB” joke.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Having said all that, if he was gonna be on here cracking jokes, he could’ve tried to formulate some theories.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Morning. Off to work I go be back later.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Means I can expect something here.
I am reading back through now. Lethal has been scum the past two games and was alot calmer. He seemed to try and blend in more in those two games. Just what I have seen so far. Not saying he can change up his play at all but he did seem more confrontational this game versus the last two on what I have read so far.

Okay, this is easy.
I am trying to understand your point here.

You suss Mando because he said it was an obvious joke vote even without playing with Sky ever or is there something else at play that I am missing.

I do think he's trying to give some consideration to both these slots. Trying to solve them.
I am trying to see what he is seeing as I didn't get the same from my read back of it?

Still seems like he's showing he wants to solve.
Actually I was cop last game and nailed scum on my only cop shot and then was killed that night by scum. So that comment of the past two games us erroneous.

Haven't played with Sky in forever but what I remember if sky is she voted like 4 or 5 times in day one phases not sure what we are looking at with her as she was the target of Lethal with her joke vote.

I saw what I perceived as an agro Lethal that I haven't seen in awhile but everytime I saw it he was town.

I am trying to get a feel for Pendex which is what I was asking the questions because I have never played with Pendex before that I can recall I am also trying to see what he was seeing in Man's posts that I may have missed or overlooked dye to my read through.

Jeff I never trust from past games but he has been town in all the recent games I have played. I haven't seen much pushy Jeff yet but I won't put him anywhere but neutral for the moment.

Abi feels like the game when I was scum last.

Tommy feels town based upon how he is playing feels like he is interacting well.

I actually think this is a good reads list. Has reasons, seems to be with it in the game. Not afraid to show his thoughts.
He has played a couple of games with TP.

Helpful?

Wang looks good within these posts.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Kind of funny how Wang can seem good in six posts and Gacy have an iffy look in nine posts. Shows there is value in early posts and D1 as well as how there can be ways to show you are town (or scum!) in only a handful of posts.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I am a bit suspicious of Gacy’s play, BUT, I will say the “man up and stay” was during a bit where he and Man were making puns out of each other’s names on the FWA Discord. Like, Gacy’s name is OMB, which is why Man made a “bOMB” joke.
Immediately drop my point then about that post; I did not know it was a joke.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm happy to have some scrutiny my way. I do agree there is a strong chance of mafia hiding especially in this early going. I'm NGL, I've been a bit distracted due to some health issues. But I'm not going to read too much into what equates to one long drawn out argument. I took Sky's vote as a shitpost joke, it's day one and these things happen. It seems to have really been blown out of proportion in my eyes.

Also if you are using that poster of the Mag 7. Can I be Billy?
I know I mentioned this before, but just going through some quick isos, this post from Shade lets him have some townie points.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Obviously early reads here, but something for me to start working with.