No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Lethal MAYBE town side of null. Not a lot there besides arguing with Jeff and then waiting to mind meld with me.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Tommy could also be on his way DOWN here. Man feels like he could be struggling here a bit.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’ll try to do a total breakdown when I’m not on my phone (that’ll be in the morning). Right now, I’m interested in Juice (reasons have been stated), McHenry (inactivity has been indicative of him not being town in the past), and to a slightly lesser degree Gacy.

I have some town leans. I don’t think a scum Lethal opens up the game with so much aggression, so I’m leaning town there. Wang offered up some solid theories, and SA who has been isoing posts seems to be really trying to crack shit.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Tommy could also be on his way DOWN here. Man feels like he could be struggling here a bit.
Lol sorry? Sister in law, niece and nephew have been at my house and it’s getting closer to the time where I usually call it a night.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Means I can expect something here.

Okay, this is easy.

I do think he's trying to give some consideration to both these slots. Trying to solve them.

Still seems like he's showing he wants to solve.

I actually think this is a good reads list. Has reasons, seems to be with it in the game. Not afraid to show his thoughts.

Helpful?

Wang looks good within these posts.
I am guessing from reading back through the Man/Pendex conversation it was more of a translation of wording if I understood more of what they discussed later.

It seems Pendex was reading into Man's intentions with his wording versus what Man was saying if I understand what both were getting at.

Man was less defensive last game when I nailed him as scum and tried to dismiss it as bad intel last game not much of a fight and tried to distract also believe he was scum in another game and was tossing things out in the game prior to that to sow discord as well which TP brought up. He seems reactionary this game based upon his responses instead of trying to paint other theories.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I 100% expect Lethal to be as reactive and aggressive as he was as town, which is why I felt like Lethal/Jeff is a dead end.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Not exactly sure what I did to get scum read but, it is what it is.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He posted??
yeh he alluded to being busy at work early on in the day, which is fine. but then he never came back and it's been 10 + hours. I want more from him so fire under the ass is now officially lit.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I 100% expect Lethal to be as reactive and aggressive as he was as town, which is why I felt like Lethal/Jeff is a dead end.
Agree with this.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I’ll try to do a total breakdown when I’m not on my phone (that’ll be in the morning). Right now, I’m interested in Juice (reasons have been stated), McHenry (inactivity has been indicative of him not being town in the past), and to a slightly lesser degree Gacy.

I have some town leans. I don’t think a scum Lethal opens up the game with so much aggression, so I’m leaning town there. Wang offered up some solid theories, and SA who has been isoing posts seems to be really trying to crack shit.
He was pretty active when he was the SK in that game. He started as town got killed then repped into the SK role. He just played off his first role and did really well. So I don't equate that with either as the only nontown role I remember was the SK. I don't believe he has been scum yet.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I do feel like this is a pretty easy post to make. There's no real need to comment on Sky's vote. I think saying Lethal overreacting and being too aggressive is his town self is something that's said often. Sits the fence and says nothing about Jeff.

This was a response to Jeff asking Tpein why he town read Juice. Kind of weird.

Another kind of sideliney comment.

I think he's comfortable with Sky as town? But why such a strong town read then?

Okay but he was just saying Jeff was null. Not really sure how he progressed into Jeff being town? I called him out on this post as well.

Soft defense of Juice.

Not sure why you talk about Ekko's slot but then say let's just wait until he posts. Feels like useless commentary.

You came off as defensive of Juice.

I do think people understand Juice can be a wildcard of a slot. Not sure you of all people need to be Juice's spokesman on this?

Not sure I agree with just half listening to some slots. Got to at least try. I don't think Tpein is bad at all. Get to know the guy and try.

Not sure what this means? Barry wants to keep Tpein around just to rarely listen to him? Or he reads him town? Which would be weird as well.

Okay but then what are we doing with Tpein's slot here? Kind of feels like talking to take up space.

Not really liking Barry so far either here.
You're thinking too insular. It'd be dumb to waste a bullet on T-Pein when a cop shot would be much better usage.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and yes there are other inactive peeps that can be ruffled but I think he's a good shout to challenge early. I don't really know shade. baldric is low post energy so it's a lower % to get him talking on a consistent basis. Cereal Killer is apparently high on cough syrup and doesn't know how to play and Ekko straight says he basically won't be participating during day phases for the most part so again, feels like a waste on d1 to look there too. this is why I chose Mr. John.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
He was pretty active when he was the SK in that game. He started as town got killed then repped into the SK role. He just played off his first role and did really well. So I don't equate that with either as the only nontown role I remember was the SK. I don't believe he has been scum yet.

Maybe he was Indy/scum in the Christmas game that I bailed out on? I distinctly remember him being inactive in a game where he wasn’t town. It’s not enough for me to vote him today, but it’s definitely something I’m watching.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

xmas mafia? yeah he was active.