No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
Did you read any of my other posts where I explained why the reasoning was weak or did you only pay attention to the one where I voted?

Because I absolutely did not vote just because they had voted for me. It was because of the pitiful reasons why.
I feel like you've missed the part where I acknowledge it was weak? It being weak doesn't mean it can't be discussed!
I am trying to understand your point here.

You suss Mando because he said it was an obvious joke vote even without playing with Sky ever or is there something else at play that I am missing.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I suspect Mando because his post felt like a way to hedge his town read.
The robot has been linked in.

Feel up for joining The Supreme Alliance with me?
Of course.
I didn’t say that. I said I’d not played with them.
And the purpose of saying you didn't know them was to establish... what, exactly?

• Love
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
But you’ve claimed something to be something that it isn’t.

My vote was not OMGUS because I had valid ways of refuting the reasoning that had been put out. You are just glossing over things and freely admitting to tunnelling and not being open to discussion. It’s unhelpful and it’s not town behaviour.

Actually… Maybe we should vote you out? I think there’s more chance of that happening than what you’re trying to push.
Nah voting up T-Pein is a waste, should prob just be vigged

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Rule 1 of playing with T-Pain. It'd excruciating and like pulling teeth. It's why I rarely ever listen to a word he says.

RL_utT.gif

Who are you currently voting for scum boi?
Top of my head I just remember you defending juice.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
From memory I liked Tommy a lot so would put him town lean for sure. The whole context that I was being toxic or deliberately antagonising I feel were misguided gaslighting. A lot more nulls but I’ll do a proper read when on pc.

Eh at benefit here it was in the middle of our discussion so maybe he wanted a fresh perspective from someone, and just picked Mando. I could get the quote for you if you really wanted it.

As I said in the other game - whatever happens in other games is irrelevant to new games - or I’d policy lynch several people lol
Yeah I think Tommy has been fairly townie so far, though I am curious as to why he said he thought Ratchet made a good case on you.

It might help to look at the post.

True that.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also you making us call you pegged Dragon.
You think that feels right for us....

:mjcry
Okay, but Retro PM'd me and asked her to do it and thought it was hilarious and so I let her. I never asked to be called that ha. Just let her go on her whims.

• Haha
Reactions: T-Pein™

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I feel like you've missed the part where I acknowledge it was weak? It being weak doesn't mean it can't be discussed!

I suspect Mando because his post felt like a way to hedge his town read.

Of course.

And the purpose of saying you didn't know them was to establish... what, exactly?

I know you’ve acknowledged it to be weak, as again I’ve said that multiple times that the person peddling it has said it was weak.

It didn’t have a purpose, did it have to? It was a passing comment. That doesn’t explain you misquoting it several times and applying all of these different meanings to it and presenting those misquotes as what I actually meant or said, does it?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Shooting T-Pein would just be a waste of a bullet rn tbh

• Wow

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think Tommy has been fairly townie so far, though I am curious as to why he said he thought Ratchet made a good case on you.

It might help to look at the post.

True that.
I’ll answer that one, assuming ratchet is pendex? I simply thought the comments made in relation to their quotes made a better case on lethal than on Man. But I’m not particularly comfortable voting either of them.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Pendex

Reaction score
I know you’ve acknowledged it to be weak, as again I’ve said that multiple times that the person peddling it has said it was weak.

It didn’t have a purpose, did it have to? It was a passing comment. That doesn’t explain you misquoting it several times and applying all of these different meanings to it and presenting those misquotes as what I actually meant or said, does it?
I think we're going I circles here. I took you saying you didn't know Sky as you establishing that you didn't know if it were in character for Sky. I really don't think that's an unfair assumption for me to make. I'm assuming that there is a reason behind what you are saying - it's kinda the point.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
There we go.
And all I had to do was just say your vote was "sus"
Acting very defensive this time.
Again, that’s not why I said we should vote you.

You’re tunnelling on Sky and just expecting people to go along with you without putting forward a proper case.

I asked you for thoughts on the game as a whole and you refused to offer any.

That’s two reasons to put you as non-town and neither are because you’re coming at me. Is this OMGUS too?