No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Did you read any of my other posts where I explained why the reasoning was weak or did you only pay attention to the one where I voted?

Because I absolutely did not vote just because they had voted for me. It was because of the pitiful reasons why.

Yes.
Ive seen it
I am voting sky and they dont even know why yet.
Why aren't you voting for me?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Yes.
Ive seen it

Answer - cuz I aint voting for you

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Sorry, I keep missing posts. So, my issue specifically was that you start by sort of defending the idea that Sky had, that it was a random/joke vote. That in itself is fine. But you then say "but I don't know if it's in character for Sky because I don't know them". To me, that reads as leaving open the possibility that you could pivot against Sky regarding the vote, if for example it was established that Sky had never done this before.

Is it weak? Of course. The purpose is mostly to have a baseline to which we can discuss from. I can see your defence, we can talk, maybe that read develops and reverses. Being concerned about it being "OMGUS" or whatever is pretty weird to me, because OMGUS only really applies if you were retaliating against me because I was coming at you, not for dismissing a fairly weak argument. When I factor in you becoming a bit more emboldened when Silent contests my reasoning, then I feel like I have more to work with.

My comment, to address the irony part, was more that there were a good 13 to 15 pages where people were still discussing whether Sky originally made a joke vote or not. Of course she did, it was cut and dry.
I am trying to understand your point here.

You suss Mando because he said it was an obvious joke vote even without playing with Sky ever or is there something else at play that I am missing.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
So I am you're main scum focus - for trying to create topic that will lead to scum hunting? Smh lol.

I need you to place your vote on Sky or Manado

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yes.
Ive seen it
Why would I vote for you when I’ve got a stronger case on Pendex?

Because your vote is on Sky because of the comments towards Juice, is it not? That’s more substantial than what Pendex has put out on me.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
25e5eb7d23583c84bd0e6a6fd9d85c9a92320b50.pnj

John's Pen Mode...
Online.

Calculating optimal Scum Catching spell to cast, analysing the 103,000 forbidden grimoires...

Found. Scum annihilation is certain.

Eli Eli Lama Sabacthani.
The robot has been linked in.

Feel up for joining The Supreme Alliance with me?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Answer - cuz I aint voting for you
What’s the game here? Are you trying to tilt me or something?

I’be made it abundantly clear why Pendex is talking absolute breeze so that’s why the vote is there. I’ve literally myself said I don’t want it come off as OMGUS because that’s not what it is.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
" data-source="post: 4959792" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Are you trying to understand it to jump on the mando wagon?
I am trying to see what he is seeing as I didn't get the same from my read back of it?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm happy to have some scrutiny my way. I do agree there is a strong chance of mafia hiding especially in this early going. I'm NGL, I've been a bit distracted due to some health issues. But I'm not going to read too much into what equates to one long drawn out argument. I took Sky's vote as a shitpost joke, it's day one and these things happen. It seems to have really been blown out of proportion in my eyes.

Also if you are using that poster of the Mag 7. Can I be Billy?
This gets townie points.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It's so dangerous dropping my name this. Have we not learned any lessons?

Actually, I have no idea why the hell you and Jeff are arguing and I'm not really sure why you said we're going to mind meld because we've never done that before. But I did agree with your early lean on Mando and Tommy.
We have learned plenty :)

It’s pretty evident why the argument happened. From my POV it’s settled for now.
Perhaps. But I've seen him buddy up to me as town as well. The buddying part doesn't bother me as much as him saying he is waiting for us to mind meld, since Lethal and I are usually butting heads and not agreeing on things.

@Lethal Jade why did you say you were waiting for us to mind meld considering our history of clashes?
I was taking the piss on Jeff saying he was waiting for Mando to come back into the game and post. We butt heads but can nut things out right?

• Love
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
We have learned plenty :)

It’s pretty evident why the argument happened. From my POV it’s settled for now.

I was taking the piss on Jeff saying he was waiting for Mando to come back into the game and post. We butt heads but can nut things out right?
Oh boy, we sure have learned plenty together.

Yeah I'm not that interested in that argument and glad you've moved on. What reads outside Jeff to you have? Anything outside reactions and responses to your argument?

Jeff said that? Why was he waiting for Mando to come back?

I think if people can look at how you and me have clashed, and see that we can still be chummy in games together, that shows anyone can do it! I do feel like we've been through a lot of fire together.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I am trying to see what he is seeing as I didn't get the same from my read back of it?

There’s literally nothing to see, Wang. He made a very tenuous reach and then put words in my mouth to try and justify it.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And whether Pein is trolling or not I’m genuinely not sure because I fail to see how anyone can look at the argument that Pendex has put up and is able to go along with it.