No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna follow the crowd regarding Juice for now. If you all say this is normal play, I’ll take your word for it. You’ve played with her far more than I have, and I really hate the idea of a mislynch right off the bat.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Lynch Sky.
I will not elaborate
Unless you’ve got some information that you’d be willing to share with us I don’t see it happening. I don’t see how you could though.

Thoughts on any of the other goings on?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Unless you’ve got some information that you’d be willing to share with us I don’t see it happening. I don’t see how you could though.

Thoughts on any of the other goings on?

I am going to tunnel Sky this phase.
If I see your wagon growing I will vote there.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Sky - I'm curious why exactly I am you're main scum read?
You've done two things in the space of 26 posts. One was the three theories, which I've gone into. The second is that post where you shaded people with low posts just for having low posts. Even setting aside the issue of excluding Ekko, this is just trying to get pressure anywhere no matter what and isn't towny

Reactions: Lethal

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I didn't shade people with low posts. I just made a potential observation.

Reactions: T-Pein™

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I am going to tunnel Sky this phase.
If I see your wagon growing I will vote there.
I don’t understand why you’d readily admit you’re not prepared to discuss other options, even if it doesn’t mean changing your vote.

My wagon won’t grow because the reasons for its origination are extremely weak, at the admission of the person who started it.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
juice said similar so that's a bit pingy. What felt fake about it?
Emotions just elevated quickly over what I thought was a pretty nothing vote from Sky. I'm not sure why you two continued to engage in that argument since I don't believe either of you were doing it to solve one another's slot, but just to argue for what I deem to be silly reasons. I just feel like maybe it was a performance to amp things up from a bit. I'd honestly say you came out of that worse than Lethal, but I'd rather just call it NAI and be able to solve your slot in more reasonable and rationale ways. I'm really not interested in fights this game, been in too many lately.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
So I am you're main scum focus - for trying to create topic that will lead to scum hunting? Smh lol.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Purely Omgus
Did you read any of my other posts where I explained why the reasoning was weak or did you only pay attention to the one where I voted?

Because I absolutely did not vote just because they had voted for me. It was because of the pitiful reasons why.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I don’t understand why you’d readily admit you’re not prepared to discuss other options, even if it doesn’t mean changing your vote.

My wagon won’t grow because the reasons for its origination are extremely weak, at the admission of the person who started it.

Who knows.
Its day 1.
People are just gonna vote wherever.
I sense we gonna lynch one of you too.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
why do you think Lethal said that if that's never happened before? What do you think the intent behind his post about you here is?
I don't know Jeff, but that is why I have asked Lethal himself. He can answer better than I can.