No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
I’d like you to elaborate on this more. Is it just that one post where you said that I correctly dismissed a joke vote?
I believe I explained my reasoning in that post. The purpose mostly was for discussion (my read was genuine, but soft), but the way you elected to not interact with it at all until someone else defended it makes me more confident in it. Instead, you decided to engage in whether a player being left off a fairly weak list was significant of anything. Do you see my issue here?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Agreed.

Pended did make a good point about Ekko not appearing on the list of posters if he hadn’t posted which I think could be a reason why Juice missed him.

What I want to think more about is why Juice wasn’t the one to just say that? Why did she start talking about sandwiches and it was therefore left to someone else to come up with the most rational reason?
That’s what I was coming to say. I legit just found out that I could click on the box at the top of the thread and see how many posts people had lol. That’s on me.

If Juice used that list and Ekko wasn’t on it, why not just say that? Instead, I get a weird sandwich thing and a “sorry I don’t have a photographic memory” response.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I am reading back through now. Lethal has been scum the past two games and was alot calmer. He seemed to try and blend in more in those two games. Just what I have seen so far. Not saying he can change up his play at all but he did seem more confrontational this game versus the last two on what I have read so far.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Pendex

Reaction score
I haven’t addressed Pendex’s comments regarding myself because I cannot fathom them to be honest.

I found it extremely ironic that they claimed we as a group were scraping the barrel and that’s the reason they cobbled together for putting a vote on me. I’ve been trying to figure out how to respond to it without sounding OMGUS but it’s extremely weak reasoning.
Sorry, I keep missing posts. So, my issue specifically was that you start by sort of defending the idea that Sky had, that it was a random/joke vote. That in itself is fine. But you then say "but I don't know if it's in character for Sky because I don't know them". To me, that reads as leaving open the possibility that you could pivot against Sky regarding the vote, if for example it was established that Sky had never done this before.

Is it weak? Of course. The purpose is mostly to have a baseline to which we can discuss from. I can see your defence, we can talk, maybe that read develops and reverses. Being concerned about it being "OMGUS" or whatever is pretty weird to me, because OMGUS only really applies if you were retaliating against me because I was coming at you, not for dismissing a fairly weak argument. When I factor in you becoming a bit more emboldened when Silent contests my reasoning, then I feel like I have more to work with.

My comment, to address the irony part, was more that there were a good 13 to 15 pages where people were still discussing whether Sky originally made a joke vote or not. Of course she did, it was cut and dry.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Agreed.

Pended did make a good point about Ekko not appearing on the list of posters if he hadn’t posted which I think could be a reason why Juice missed him.

What I want to think more about is why Juice wasn’t the one to just say that? Why did she start talking about sandwiches and it was therefore left to someone else to come up with the most rational reason?

Why didn't I say what? I'm confused.

The sandwich analogy also makes perfect sense to me.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Why didn't I say what? I'm confused.

The sandwich analogy also makes perfect sense to me.
The questions are about why didn’t you include Ekko in the list. Pen offered a good reason in that Ekko didn’t appear on the list of posters. Was that why you didn’t mention Ekko?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
He wasn't mentioned - because he hadn't posted.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
That’s what I was coming to say. I legit just found out that I could click on the box at the top of the thread and see how many posts people had lol. That’s on me.

If Juice used that list and Ekko wasn’t on it, why not just say that? Instead, I get a weird sandwich thing and a “sorry I don’t have a photographic memory” response.
I don't want to really come off as defensive of Juice, but as I said in one of my earlier posts, I don't think you're going to gain much from analyzing that deeply into her posts. Juice is not the most loquacious gal and her posts tend to only make sense to her at times.

I feel like most of the time it's better to take what she says at face value unless it's something like info.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't want to really come off as defensive of Juice, but as I said in one of my earlier posts, I don't think you're going to gain much from analyzing that deeply into her posts. Juice is not the most loquacious gal and her posts tend to only make sense to her at times.

I feel like most of the time it's better to take what she says at face value unless it's something like info.
Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I've got to say it's a very interesting view of the game I'm beginning to have since Jeff and now Pendex have been involved in defending my main scum read in Juice

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Considering that, Barry, the attempt to stave pressure off Juice is not a good look. Shame because nothing you've said has pinged me before that

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I believe I explained my reasoning in that post. The purpose mostly was for discussion (my read was genuine, but soft), but the way you elected to not interact with it at all until someone else defended it makes me more confident in it. Instead, you decided to engage in whether a player being left off a fairly weak list was significant of anything. Do you see my issue here?
I think you’ve missed out a large chunk of my involvement. You’re acting as if I said that the joke vote was worth nothing and then didn’t say anything until the Juice list thing happened.

You’ve completely ignored my asking for reads and thoughts from people and omitted that when summarising my involvement in the game thus far.

As for the reasons you have given;

- The post you are referring to was my second in the game, the first being the first post since the game started. I had not checked the thread between making those posts up until that point so I made the comment about the joke vote when I saw it. The fact that other people had already commented to defend it was merely coincidental and there was nothing I could have done about that.

- I was not the only person discussing the omission of Ekko from Juice’s list of inactives, nor was I the one to bring it up in the first place. In fact I even agreed that your reasoning for Ekko not being on there was logical.

So in summary, I don’t see it at all.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You scum read me? I find that mildly funny.

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Considering that, Barry, the attempt to stave pressure off Juice is not a good look. Shame because nothing you've said has pinged me before that
I couldn't disagree more, in fact I think Barry is fucking spot on with how to handle Juice's posts.