No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Probably fair. Same question I asked Tommy - any input on the two reads I gave in that post?

Aye aye.
Unless i missed smth ur two reads are scum leans of myself and mando.

I think you the post you leaned scum on me is likely due to you thinking im levering the thread against lethal or attemptimg to by claimimg everyone is now annoyed. Truth is that i was agitated and made a dramatic post, projecting my pissed offness onto the rest of the players.

Regarding mando u are taking exception to his soft defend of skys vote but also his attempt to "couch" it. Cant say that rings many bells for me as i liked said post by mando.

You also accuse lethal of potential tmi which actually was a fair point. But then how could u lean scum on me if u think he may be tmi'ing me being town

Perhaps explain more these comflictimg reads :cudi

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He has made zero posts. So isn't included in my assumption theory.

I always think there is a big difference between a low number of posts and no posts at all.
Fwiw i agree w the last part

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Pendex buying a lot of things, big wallet?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This doesn’t account for people that have seen the game has started and chosen to ignore it for whatever reason.
Well ppl who do this specifically are usually not town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tommy, will get back to you on that. I don't have a scum read on Lethal, just found that there were some points I wanted to contest so I could develop a read on him.
Ok this was kind of answered. And tommy asked it? Cool he gets a +1 from me

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I buy it because they most likely just grabbed all the names that had less posts than the host and listed them all out. If Ekko has 0 posts, he wouldn't be there anyway.
This seems like a plausible explanation tbh

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Unless i missed smth ur two reads are scum leans of myself and mando.

I think you the post you leaned scum on me is likely due to you thinking im levering the thread against lethal or attemptimg to by claimimg everyone is now annoyed. Truth is that i was agitated and made a dramatic post, projecting my pissed offness onto the rest of the players.

Regarding mando u are taking exception to his soft defend of skys vote but also his attempt to "couch" it. Cant say that rings many bells for me as i liked said post by mando.

You also accuse lethal of potential tmi which actually was a fair point. But then how could u lean scum on me if u think he may be tmi'ing me being town

Perhaps explain more these comflictimg reads :cudi

I haven’t addressed Pendex’s comments regarding myself because I cannot fathom them to be honest.

I found it extremely ironic that they claimed we as a group were scraping the barrel and that’s the reason they cobbled together for putting a vote on me. I’ve been trying to figure out how to respond to it without sounding OMGUS but it’s extremely weak reasoning.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Well ppl who do this specifically are usually not town
Agreed.

Pended did make a good point about Ekko not appearing on the list of posters if he hadn’t posted which I think could be a reason why Juice missed him.

What I want to think more about is why Juice wasn’t the one to just say that? Why did she start talking about sandwiches and it was therefore left to someone else to come up with the most rational reason?

Pendex

Reaction score
That doesn't really add anything. Are you saying you flat disagree with my interpretation?
Perhaps explain more these comflictimg reads
I noticed you saw that they were not actually conflicting, so I will leave that part. That said, I will note that it's early day 1 - my reads are largely mutually exclusive, I'm not creating them based off of one worldview yet. For example, I could have two scum reads and not think both are scum together. What will ultimately be important to me is the weighting I give to each read. Obviously, it's not much right now.
Pendex buying a lot of things, big wallet?
I don't feel like this is earned, assuming it's in relation to the exclusion of Ekko thing. I don't think Ekko not being included is all that worthy of discussion and simply having missed him via the "who replied" page is entirely plausible to me.

Pendex

Reaction score
I actually think I had three reads, one town. Did I miss that quote?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Tbh I like Jeff for the most part, don't think he's actually done anything particularly scummy and not really interested in going back to the Lethal/Jeff thing.

That said, the Juice thing is pretty interesting but I think it doesn't do great to dwell entirely on what form of language she used in one of her posts where she was positing the idea a group of folk could be scummy.

That said, unless my memory fails me, I thought Ekko wanted to be a rep at most. Maybe something changed behind the scenes but I'm not really gonna get into that kind of spec. We'll know soon enough if Ekko posts.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Btw yeah Shade's double name has been removed from the OP, so yes, we can confirm it was just a mod snafu.

So Lethal's whole deal is kinda moot now too.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It was a long ass MQ so if u had a town read just resay it.

N yes im saying i dont agree w your mando read. Not gonna proclaim him town, still well within his scum range, but i didnt find the post you quoted problematic as you did