No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Zero post = inactive or doesn't realize the game has started.

Check in post of even just one - doesn't clear that person from having interacted in the mafia chat. Person/s might only have had time to have a quick pow wow in mafia chat and then make an activity post.

An uneaten sandwich is very different from a sandwich that has never been made at all.

This doesn’t account for people that have seen the game has started and chosen to ignore it for whatever reason.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Also Day 1 lasts 54 hours - so until the activity of someone of the most quiet players pick up - I don't think looking for scum out of the nosiest or most active is always wise. I do however think, at least one person who has last posts than Smark with 100% flip mafia:

CK, John Henry, Shade, Baldrick, Wang, Phenom or Pendex

magnificent7.jpg

Ekko activity had nothing to do with magnificent seven post. Hence why I didn't involve his name.

And I said potentially one scum.

you said “at least one” which is quite different than “potentially one.”

Reactions: Lethal

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
The problem here - is people are asking me to define or explain what I haven't said in my post. Which at a basis level doesn't make sense.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
you said “at least one” which is quite different than “potentially one.”

I mean I don't have a photographic memory - and unless you think this is a major slip. Rather than just a player looking to get the game moving, then I don't know what to say lol.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’m not asking you to define anything. You said that you think at least one scum is hiding in the Ppl with fewer posts than smark, and then left one such person out of your list. When I questioned that, you made some weird sandwich analogy, and then said that you said something totally different than what you originally said.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I mean I don't have a photographic memory - and unless you think this is a major slip. Rather than just a player looking to get the game moving, then I don't know what to say lol.
No need for exaggeration. No one expects you to have a photographic memory. But there was roughly 1 hour between the two posts where you changed what you said.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It is my d) theory at the moment for sure.

But I have no knowledge of who is actually mafia - so everything is a potential at this point in time.

Pendex

Reaction score
I don't agree that your direction got the game moving, though. You gave 7 names and said there is at least 1 scum in there. Probably, yes lol. I could pick the top 7 posters and make the same comment. If it was an attempt to engage the inactives or encourage discussion around them, I could buy this angle, but I don't see you defending this on the basis that it was.

Pendex

Reaction score
Tommy, will get back to you on that. I don't have a scum read on Lethal, just found that there were some points I wanted to contest so I could develop a read on him.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Sure it does. Zero post = inactive.
But they could still be active and engaging in the game in the mafia chat?

Do you buy Juice’s reasoning for leaving Ekko off?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Also none of my theories so far - are really game changing or even game winning at this point in time. Everything is a potential at the moment - but in theory just by number I do think at least one of the inactivates will potentially flip mafia.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Tommy, will get back to you on that. I don't have a scum read on Lethal, just found that there were some points I wanted to contest so I could develop a read on him.
All good. I said earlier that I have a town lean on lethal. Think he was too aggressive early to be scum, but then some of your comments felt like you were making a case there.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Also none of my theories so far - are really game changing or even game winning at this point in time. Everything is a potential at the moment - but in theory just by number I do think at least one of the inactivates will potentially flip mafia.
I don’t think anyone is disagreeing with you on the last point.

Pendex

Reaction score
But they could still be active and engaging in the game in the mafia chat?

Do you buy Juice’s reasoning for leaving Ekko off?
I buy it because they most likely just grabbed all the names that had less posts than the host and listed them all out. If Ekko has 0 posts, he wouldn't be there anyway.