No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Pendex I still feel Lethal's attitude/play/wtv u wanna call the argument is more likely to come from a town him, i havent really changed positions there. I was more explaining the later posts in the argument, specifically the accusation of ducking which i took exception to. If you re read the post you may also notice that its a hard one for me to see objectively as well since its very easy to assume every over the top accusation is scummy when aimed at yourself.

Tl dr would not lynch lethal over the argument. Didnt like the ducking accusation.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Right, that fits. I tend to associate posts like that with scum who are concerned about being seen to be present in the thread, without actually doing so. Your reasoning is plausible.

Was that the only thing in the post that you felt you could comment on? I gave at least two reads, was hoping for some engagement from them.
Just responding to what I was tagged in first. I’ll be playing catch-up again in a bit between calls. I’ll go back and read the last several pages in detail after my next call.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Not saying Juice/Ekko is nailed on scum/scum but may be something to consider depending how Juice flips

Pendex

Reaction score
@Pendex I still feel Lethal's attitude/play/wtv u wanna call the argument is more likely to come from a town him, i havent really changed positions there. I was more explaining the later posts in the argument, specifically the accusation of ducking which i took exception to. If you re read the post you may also notice that its a hard one for me to see objectively as well since its very easy to assume every over the top accusation is scummy when aimed at yourself.

Tl dr would not lynch lethal over the argument. Didnt like the ducking accusation.
Probably fair. Same question I asked Tommy - any input on the two reads I gave in that post?
Just responding to what I was tagged in first. I’ll be playing catch-up again in a bit between calls. I’ll go back and read the last several pages in detail after my next call.
Aye aye.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I see Ekko on the player list on page 1, haven’t seen anything from him, and notice that he didn’t make your list of people who have posted less than Smark? Oversight?
He has made zero posts. So isn't included in my assumption theory.

I always think there is a big difference between a low number of posts and no posts at all.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

I always think there is a big difference between a low number of posts and no posts at all.
What is the functional difference between someone who's made zero posts and someone who's made one post to check in and done nothing else (as some on your list have)?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

I don’t understand the process behind that at all. But, ok.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Zero post = inactive or doesn't realize the game has started.

Check in post of even just one - doesn't clear that person from having interacted in the mafia chat. Person/s might only have had time to have a quick pow wow in mafia chat and then make an activity post.

An uneaten sandwich is very different from a sandwich that has never been made at all.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Probably fair. Same question I asked Tommy - any input on the two reads I gave in that post?
After reading your big post, I see a good case against Lethal, but notice that you chose to vote man.

Reactions: Pendex

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

Check in post of even just one - doesn't clear that person from having interacted in the mafia chat. Person/s might only have had time to have a quick pow wow in mafia chat and then make an activity post.

An uneaten sandwich is very different from a sandwich that has never been made at all.
I just don’t find it plausible that someone who typically bombs the thread with posts doesn’t know the game started. I’m not pulling the trigger on voting you, but I’m definitely making a note of you saying scum is hiding in inactivity while defending Ekko not posting.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Just about home from work; sitting at an oil change right now. I see I have a bunch of notifications and I'll get to them in time.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

You realise zero posts doesn't clear anyone from hiding in scum chat?

Reactions: Lethal

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Ekko activity had nothing to do with magnificent seven post. Hence why I didn't involve his name.

And I said potentially one scum.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You realise zero posts doesn't clear anyone from hiding in scum chat?
I am aware of this - but that wasn't what my post was about.