No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Again, that’s not why I said we should vote you.

You’re tunnelling on Sky and just expecting people to go along with you without putting forward a proper case.

I asked you for thoughts on the game as a whole and you refused to offer any.

That’s two reasons to put you as non-town and neither are because you’re coming at me. Is this OMGUS too?
Have you ever played with T-Pein? He's this exhausting to play with every game

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Again, that’s not why I said we should vote you.

You’re tunnelling on Sky and just expecting people to go along with you without putting forward a proper case.

I asked you for thoughts on the game as a whole and you refused to offer any.

That’s two reasons to put you as non-town and neither are because you’re coming at me. Is this OMGUS too?

RL_utT.gif

B4 I said your vote was sus I was doing the exact same things.
Never heard you saying I was scum then.
My point is.
You getting scared.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Pendex

Reaction score
I thought it was quite clearly a joke vote and something I’ve seen happen countless times before, albeit not from Sky as I’ve not played with them.
Like this was the post. I took "albeit I haven't seen this from Sky before" as a weird comment because if you haven't played with them, it shouldn't really matter if it's in character to you- it's just a random joke vote. You're saying it meant nothing extra - okay. I can accept it... but reading into posts is how I'm going to develop reads. You're just going to have to live with it.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
" data-source="post: 4959862" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
RL_utT.gif

Do you have any personal susses or comments?
Or are just gonna comment on things happening and coast again.
Seen it done twice in the last two games so if see it again imma just consider you as scum.

What do you think about a sky lynch today?
Actually I was cop last game and nailed scum on my only cop shot and then was killed that night by scum. So that comment of the past two games us erroneous.

Haven't played with Sky in forever but what I remember if sky is she voted like 4 or 5 times in day one phases not sure what we are looking at with her as she was the target of Lethal with her joke vote.

I saw what I perceived as an agro Lethal that I haven't seen in awhile but everytime I saw it he was town.

I am trying to get a feel for Pendex which is what I was asking the questions because I have never played with Pendex before that I can recall I am also trying to see what he was seeing in Man's posts that I may have missed or overlooked dye to my read through.

Jeff I never trust from past games but he has been town in all the recent games I have played. I haven't seen much pushy Jeff yet but I won't put him anywhere but neutral for the moment.

Abi feels like the game when I was scum last.

Tommy feels town based upon how he is playing feels like he is interacting well.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Have you ever played with T-Pein? He's this exhausting to play with every game

Yes.
He was scum.
He fake slipped in the thread that I was his mate to try and take me down.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I think we're going I circles here. I took you saying you didn't know Sky as you establishing that you didn't know if it were in character for Sky. I really don't think that's an unfair assumption for me to make. I'm assuming that there is a reason behind what you are saying - it's kinda the point.

For you to present what you have and misquote me - not misinterpret- several times to now say that you just took something the wrong way doesn’t compute with me.

You at no point asked me what I meant by it or if there was any subtext to it, because if you did I would have simply said what I’ve been saying all along.

You recreated the post more than once to make it fit more into what you were trying to push forward whilst still saying that it was weak reasoning. If it was weak and you knew it was, why embellish it and omit other parts of my involvement in the game? What was the agenda there?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
@Sister Abigail

Who you wanna lynch btw?
Wanna join pendex and go with mando?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
T-Pein I need one valid reason why you think is scum?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
*why you think Sky is scum.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Tbh I like Jeff for the most part, don't think he's actually done anything particularly scummy and not really interested in going back to the Lethal/Jeff thing.

That said, the Juice thing is pretty interesting but I think it doesn't do great to dwell entirely on what form of language she used in one of her posts where she was positing the idea a group of folk could be scummy.

That said, unless my memory fails me, I thought Ekko wanted to be a rep at most. Maybe something changed behind the scenes but I'm not really gonna get into that kind of spec. We'll know soon enough if Ekko posts.
How do you like Jeff for the most part if all you say is that he hasn't done anything particularly scummy and your lack of interest in rehashing his argument? I don't think anyone wants to go back to their argument and it was NAI and we're moving forward. If Jeff hasn't done anything scummy, shouldn't he just be a null read then?

Also, I know for a fact that Ekko did not want to play in this game.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
T-Pein I need one valid reason why you think is scum?

I didn't like the way they were handling your slot.
Thinks you are an easy mislynch target imho.

Pendex

Reaction score
For you to present what you have and misquote me - not misinterpret- several times to now say that you just took something the wrong way doesn’t compute with me.

You at no point asked me what I meant by it or if there was any subtext to it, because if you did I would have simply said what I’ve been saying all along.

You recreated the post more than once to make it fit more into what you were trying to push forward whilst still saying that it was weak reasoning. If it was weak and you knew it was, why embellish it and omit other parts of my involvement in the game? What was the agenda there?
I don't feel like my "misquote" significantly changed the context here. At best, I read more into it than what was intended by you.

There is no agenda here. My goal is to get some discussion going, that includes arguments like what I have done here in order to actually get the ball rolling. I don't agree that I have embellished and I think your defence here is rather histrionic.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
That just sounds like a lot of nonsense to be honest.

Vote: T-Pein