No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Day kill? Did you kill someone?

Not sure why you're mentioning me here or what I said? Can I help clarify something?
You Sussed Jeff because you didn't believe he was putting in a town leader effort correct?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I do remember someone saying that, though. I never think Jeff is town leader.

:lebron2:

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I do have a slight wolf lean on Jeff and I believe I clarified my reasons why already to someone.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm assuming Tpein was town here based on thread not going wild?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
He might. I’d think there’d be a limit of one per day though if that is the case.

Limited to one per day.
I assumed he’d be limited to one per day. I just meant I assumed there’d be something where he lost the ability to do it if he hit town. I feel like we had a role like that in a game that I played here, but I have no idea which one. I just think it’d be odd to have a role who can indiscriminately shoot one player a day until that player gets offed, especially when the kill has to be posted in thread.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Well let me ask you something. You notice a certain high post count player not really saying anything. They posted once after my day kill and dipped. Now usually this player would be all over me or contributing theories.

I believe it might have been Sister Abigail who mentioned that they haven't really presented their town game much this game. I feel like they'd be well over this right? Or at least post something more than what they did. Wouldn't they be rallying the charge and trying to steer town back towards McHenry? Or at worst try to get down my throat?

You and Tommy are doing more than enough with the discussion after my day kill. It's been a nagging feeling the last day or so, and I think you might find it interesting that Jeff is not very vocal atm, and Dynamite isn't on right now, I don't think.

Town Jeff is all over scoping shit out with a fine tooth comb and all he can really do is go "wtf" and not really say much?

Let's also note Juice going kinda silent as well.

WIFOM sure but I could bet the scum team is now sitting back and letting the fireworks go. John's pretty quiet too, isn't he?
Why has it taken you so long to respond with something like this, that I can actually work with? Come out with this shit first next time.

These are good points, and applying this logic to Juice’s theory of you having multiple kills, I can see it being a subtle way of wanting to shift to you if you are good and she is bad.

Jeff is not being vocal, that is correct and yes I’d like his thoughts on what myself and Tommy have been saying. @Silent Bite what do you make of all of this?

However, none of this changes what I’ve said about you contradicting yourself with your actions and the potential it had to derail what might be a the right move with a lynch on McHenry.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
No thread marks or mentions on this site when events happen? Wack.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
now now Lethal, nowhere in my post did I say those words. It's quite clear you just wanted to throw some shade at Sky here and not actually follow up either. My statement also covered your activity complaint which is really unnecessary this early in the phase.
this is defensive already on page 2 nontheless

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP