No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
ouatblue3.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!
A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,
where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

ouatblue3.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!

A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,

where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

318f551c849d1cf401ec1d4245fc47cbf7a3389a.pnj

You are Robin Hood

Role(s): Role Thief

"Robin Hood? No, I'm Robin of Locksley. And I'm a thief."

Robin Hood is a thief and leads the Merry Men. He falls in love with Marian, and decides to leave the life of a thief. Running a tavern, Robin becomes in trouble with the Sheriff of Nottingham, who demands tax payments. That night, Robin is visited by Rumplestiltskin, who promises to make him wealthy in exchange for an elixir in the possession of the Wicked Witch. Robin travels to Oz and manages to steal some of the elixir, but ends up giving it to Will Scarlet. Robin decides to become a thief again, stealing from the rich to give to the poor.

You are a Town Role Thief.

You have the following active abilities:

You may twice per game at night target a player and simultaneously block and steal their night action with the exception of group actions.

On future nights, you may choose between using a previously stolen night action or attempting to steal a new night action.

You win if all threats to Storybrooke are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now Day 1. With 18 players it takes 10 to lynch. You have 54 hours.

@T-Pein™ your death will not be in vain!

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You'd be silly if you think it was a slip
I don’t think it was a slip. I’m just making note of interactions between you two after you told us that you thought he was scummy and that you were voting for him in spirit.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
But also we should probably not like based on last game mechanics

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Why has it taken you so long to respond with something like this, that I can actually work with? Come out with this shit first next time.

These are good points, and applying this logic to Juice’s theory of you having multiple kills, I can see it being a subtle way of wanting to shift to you if you are good and she is bad.

Jeff is not being vocal, that is correct and yes I’d like his thoughts on what myself and Tommy have been saying. @Silent Bite what do you make of all of this?

However, none of this changes what I’ve said about you contradicting yourself with your actions and the potential it had to derail what might be a the right move with a lynch on McHenry.
On the plus side, I got you and Tommy firmly town atm. You're both leading and trying to figure out a reason as to the why and connect the dots. I don't really discount that I look bad, but I personally don't care that I do. However I do think it can be said we still could get something good out of it all even if I end up dying or lynched or what have you.

The indy talk though is not really helpful and indy-spec tends to lend itself to a mafia tactic to push someone without saying they're "mafia". You know what I mean?

I do think overall John is the best shot nonetheless, and that being said his lynch could help us potentially read Ekko and a few others too.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why has it taken you so long to respond with something like this, that I can actually work with? Come out with this shit first next time.

These are good points, and applying this logic to Juice’s theory of you having multiple kills, I can see it being a subtle way of wanting to shift to you if you are good and she is bad.

Jeff is not being vocal, that is correct and yes I’d like his thoughts on what myself and Tommy have been saying. @Silent Bite what do you make of all of this?

However, none of this changes what I’ve said about you contradicting yourself with your actions and the potential it had to derail what might be a the right move with a lynch on McHenry.
Shot sucked. Seems falmost too obv as shit if he did it to stall the mchenry wagon so idk if a team approves that. Certainly not a towny play. Havebt really read the last few pages thoroughly so i dont have a comment on wtv his excuse was, just saw him loling n skimmed thru his big ass post abput me . Which is also like lolno ur not gonna suddenly play this off as a reaction play because im not yelling at him.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
On the plus side, I got you and Tommy firmly town atm. You're both leading and trying to figure out a reason as to the why and connect the dots. I don't really discount that I look bad, but I personally don't care that I do. However I do think it can be said we still could get something good out of it all even if I end up dying or lynched or what have you.

The indy talk though is not really helpful and indy-spec tends to lend itself to a mafia tactic to push someone without saying they're "mafia". You know what I mean?

I do think overall John is the best shot nonetheless, and that being said his lynch could help us potentially read Ekko and a few others too.
Was it John or Lethal actually who had a weird read of Ekko based on just his few posts?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if u think sky's vote wasnt nonsense u wud just say you think sky's vote wasn't nonsense. the rest feels defensive to me

where u at with lethal rn?
Probably town

N i wasnt being defensive, i was simply in no mood for lethals tone towards the ladies

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
and as someone who probably see as a C/D class of player - I think I'm playing in a very positive banner this game. Peace and Love 2023 transcends into mafia game play
I do just want to say I respect your effort in this regard.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

I'm starting to wonder about Tommy myself lot of mis remembering and inferring coming from him.

I'm gone for a bit if not the night.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm starting to wonder about Tommy myself lot of mis remembering and inferring coming from him.

I'm gone for a bit if not the night.
I mean, misremembering stuff isn't AI, isn't it?