No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
I am however struggling to see the scum motive. Frankly, and I appreciate that this may seem arrogant, but I think I'm a better player than T-Pein, and have at the very least demonstrated a degree of competency that Pein does not. If it's a scum shot, then he could have took me out and defended himself afterwards with his own position, rather than intentionally looking bad. It just makes no sense as scum to not take that shot when McHenry would probably look the worst from my flip anyway.

I'm actually shocked lol.
To conclude, I think the shot simply by the absence of competency if scum makes more sense as either town, or indie at worst. Feels like it's a weird way to arrive to this, but I'd be shocked of it is scum and they chose to take out Pein over me lol. Yes that's arrogant if me but come on

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Pendex

Reaction score
Also, the fact that he had ti declare the shot in thread - I dunno if that's a custom for scum day kills here but to me I'd expect that from town more than scum. The more I think of it the more I'm sure he's not scum.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Care to elaborate? Seems like this could’ve been a way to get the heat off McHenry. If I’m missing something, I’m all about changing my view.
Now that I think about it, my case was based on Henry "scum Barry doesn't shoot scum Pein D1 unless Pein reps out", which felt like a slimy way to get heat on Barry if Henry/Pein were co-scum. But now that Pein's flipped town... :hmm Seems less unlikely

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not a vigilante, and I don't feel like leading and being scum's A-1 target lol. I'm sitting back and watching shit happen until I felt the need to pipe up
This is ridiculous logic. You’d rather save your own skin than help us figure this out. That’s what I’m taking away from this, is that fair?

Also not to mention the massive contradiction between you wanting to not be a mafia target and showing your hand completely unnecessarily and out of the blue.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Could Grim be indy? Maybe he has some kind of wincon in place that I’m not familiar with? I’ve not played a ton with Grim, but his lack of concern for putting town behind the 8 ball early is just throwing me off. I’ve never seen him play like this.
Possible indy, yes. It would explain his concern about not being shot at by mafia somewhat.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
This is ridiculous logic. You’d rather save your own skin than help us figure this out. That’s what I’m taking away from this, is that fair?

Also not to mention the massive contradiction between you wanting to not be a mafia target and showing your hand completely unnecessarily and out of the blue.
@Pendex @Sky

Can I get your thoughts on that bottom paragraph?

He’s made it clear he wants to lay low, supposedly so mafia won’t shoot him, and then he goes and does that. Does that track at all to you because it doesn’t for me?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
14 hours, 8 minutes remaining.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

I can help town probably more than you, depending on your role.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It wouldn't surprise me - if Grim has multiple day shots.

Pendex

Reaction score
@Pendex @Sky

Can I get your thoughts on that bottom paragraph?

He’s made it clear he wants to lay low, supposedly so mafia won’t shoot him, and then he goes and does that. Does that track at all to you because it doesn’t for me?
Logically it doesn't hold st all. However I don't think he out much thought into his justification. I just don't see how any scum player has viable shots on Ekko/Pein/me and Pein looking the worst for him, and shoots Pein anyway. Of course there is WIFOM here but to be frank, T-Pein isn't the calibre of player to tank all thread credibility over.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I can help town probably more than you, depending on your role.
You sitting back purposefully and taking random shots, killing town players is more helpful than someone who is consistently active in the thread and trying to piece things together?