No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I am with you on this. He’s been all over the place. I do not see why he’d take the shot when he did, it’s not like he was on the chopping block and was going to miss out on using it.

Could it have been a diversion tactic to cause us to go to no lynch? We were getting somewhere on the McHenry train and Grim does something that has the potential to derail it. Because now we really should spend some time to go over Pein’s interactions and people’s reads on him.
Nah, stick with the McHenry wagon.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I did lol
So do you care to explain yourself?

Were you lying before when you said about it being a waste of a bullet? Why would you lie about something like that, if that is the case?

If all you were being coy about was having a vig shot, please can you explain why you felt like it was okay for you to not lead if you were going to end up using it on day one anyway?

Pendex

Reaction score
Barry’s play has really confused me. He’s voting McHenry in spirit, he’s voting Pendex in practice, and he’s taking a random day 1 shot.
Yeah I seem to have missed some fun lol.

I have no idea why he didn't shoot me with his gut read on me. Earlier he even had me on the same tier as Ekko and T-Pein. I suppose you can say I'm reasonably active at least but then why not just shoot Ekko.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I am with you on this. He’s been all over the place. I do not see why he’d take the shot when he did, it’s not like he was on the chopping block and was going to miss out on using it.

Could it have been a diversion tactic to cause us to go to no lynch? We were getting somewhere on the McHenry train and Grim does something that has the potential to derail it. Because now we really should spend some time to go over Pein’s interactions and people’s reads on him.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. I’m not changing my vote yet, but this whole thing is really confusing to me. Makes me wonder if McHenry has a more powerful scum role than Barry, so Barry offered himself up? Idk. Just seems very undisciplined play from grim.

also, just for clarification’s sake, @Hayterade, this kill doesn’t end the day phase, right? We still have approximately 14 hours to try to nail this thing down?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So do you care to explain yourself?

Were you lying before when you said about it being a waste of a bullet? Why would you lie about something like that, if that is the case?

If all you were being coy about was having a vig shot, please can you explain why you felt like it was okay for you to not lead if you were going to end up using it on day one anyway?
Lol if you think I'm a vig.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Okay well in addition to the other questions, why pull the trigger when you did? I don’t understand the move at all.
I thought Pein was scum, I give zero fucks, and I just felt like it.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I agree Barry looks bad but I feel he can't be scum with McHenry
Care to elaborate? Seems like this could’ve been a way to get the heat off McHenry. If I’m missing something, I’m all about changing my view.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Care to elaborate? Seems like this could’ve been a way to get the heat off McHenry. If I’m missing something, I’m all about changing my view.
Nah, stick with the McHenry vote. It's probable he's scum.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I was thinking. I’m not changing my vote yet, but this whole thing is really confusing to me. Makes me wonder if McHenry has a more powerful scum role than Barry, so Barry offered himself up? Idk. Just seems very undisciplined play from grim.

also, just for clarification’s sake, @Hayterade, this kill doesn’t end the day phase, right? We still have approximately 14 hours to try to nail this thing down?
I don’t understand the move from Grim whatsoever.

The nonchalance about it all as well is jarring too. He’s just worsened our position and doesn’t care about it.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Pendex

Reaction score
I am however struggling to see the scum motive. Frankly, and I appreciate that this may seem arrogant, but I think I'm a better player than T-Pein, and have at the very least demonstrated a degree of competency that Pein does not. If it's a scum shot, then he could have took me out and defended himself afterwards with his own position, rather than intentionally looking bad. It just makes no sense as scum to not take that shot when McHenry would probably look the worst from my flip anyway.

I'm actually shocked lol.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You’re not going to answer any of the questions? That’s all you’ve got to say?
Well, I'm not a vigilante, and I don't feel like leading and being scum's A-1 target lol. I'm sitting back and watching shit happen until I felt the need to pipe up

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand the move from Grim whatsoever.

The nonchalance about it all as well is jarring too. He’s just worsened our position and doesn’t care about it.
Could Grim be indy? Maybe he has some kind of wincon in place that I’m not familiar with? I’ve not played a ton with Grim, but his lack of concern for putting town behind the 8 ball early is just throwing me off. I’ve never seen him play like this.