NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
huge stop by SEA, but still 3 free points

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
and Chip Kelly pulling the strings.

Time for redemption Unflappable Russell... he needs a cool nickname for his clutchness. Is there one?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No way that Maclin and Cooper both walk from there. No possible way.!
Personally I think we willl sign maclin too.
He got hurt on a contract year, no one is going to want to give him a shit ton of money.
But the Eagles still wanna see what he can do for their system so they will let like Damaris Johnson or another jobber WR like Maehl go.

Foles throwing to DeSean/Maclin/Cooper/Ertz/Shady? Holy shit
Ther's talks of Sammy Watkins being our only offensive target in the first round so if he falls to us that would be; Maclin, Cooper and Sammy on the Outside, DeSean in the Slot/Backfield switching to outside, Ertz in the Inside and then Shady.

However I think we going straight defense this year because our offense looks set for next year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sorry Sharpy, Watkins is going to Oakland bro

Snowman1

Reaction score
After he tore up the bowl game I've read some reports that some team won't let Watkins out of the top 5

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
After he tore up the bowl game I've read some reports that some team won't let Watkins out of the top 5
I'd bet money that he is a Raider at this point in time. Assuming Clowney/Bridgewater/Bortles/Manziel go 1-4, which I believe they will

Snowman1

Reaction score
Stuffed. Totally stuffed.

Dolph's, how great would it be to have Boyd and Watkins next year? Hnnng

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sorry Sharpy, Watkins is going to Oakland bro
Honestly I wouldn't mind trading our first pick for that Dolphins kid out of Oregon last year Dion Jordan. There have been some serious talks in regards to it.
I like Sammy but we just don't need him and I think we could bolster our defense for the better with every pick we have. It would be interesting to have him on the team, there's just no need to make the picture anymore clouded for our WRs

Stuffed. Totally stuffed.

Dolph's, how great would it be to have Boyd and Watkins next year? Hnnng
They're both going first round IMO, I don't think they'll end up together haha

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't mind trading our first pick for that Dolphins kid out of Oregon last year Dion Jordan. There have been some serious talks in regards to it.
I like Sammy but we just don't need him and I think we could bolster our defense for the better with every pick we have. It would be interesting to have him on the team, there's just no need to make the picture anymore clouded for our WRs

They're both going first round IMO, I don't think they'll end up together haha
I picture the Raiders trading their R2 pick + other shit to get back into the later part of the first round to snag Boyd.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I agree, but can't help but feel like either Cleveland or Jacksonville will fuck up and leave you a QB.

Somebody's gotta reach for Boyd, they've gotta trade up to get that dude. He's a stud... then again I called NE winning all week so what do I know?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I agree, but can't help but feel like either Cleveland or Jacksonville will fuck up and leave you a QB.

Somebody's gotta reach for Boyd, they've gotta trade up to get that dude. He's a stud... then again I called NE winning all week so what do I know?
From what I hear the Browns are locked in on John Football. It is one of the reasons they let Chud go, because he was 100% against it and they are sold on him. Can't see the Jags passin on Bortles either. Plus I think a team is likely to move up to #2 in a trade with STL to take Bridgewater or Bortles

#1 will be Clowney, I'm nearly 100% sure

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Playoff Kaep is such a beast when he's running around

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
From what I hear the Browns are locked in on John Football. It is one of the reasons they let Chud go, because he was 100% against it and they are sold on him. Can't see the Jags passin on Bortles either. Plus I think a team is likely to move up to #2 in a trade with STL to take Bridgewater or Bortles

#1 will be Clowney, I'm nearly 100% sure

I know the Texans are high on Clowney, but then again idk they are desperately in need of a QB. If they do take Clowney first it's because they think Boyd will slip to their 2nd round pick.