NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Holy crap if the Pats pick up Hakeem Nicks it'll be a nightmare.

Yeah he did, but after that great season he's just disappeared.

Decker becomes a free agent as it stands atm as well, but would you leave Peyton or resign

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nicks to NE would be perfect, but you guys know i love Nicks as a player

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lloyd had 1,400 yards & 11 TDs w/ Denver in 2010.., when McCown was HC

I don't see why they never brought him back other than money issues I heard. He was better than other options they had outside
Lloyd was supposed to be a BEAST for the 9ers back when he got drated he busted out of San Fran got in touch with Denver had a good season and fell apart again. It's crazy there was so much hype around him in the beginning.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Vipboxus.co >>

Looking at the list here, lots of good players and some potential great ones.
Decker, James Jones, Riley Cooper, Anquan Boldin, Edelman, Nicks, Maclin, McCluster, Golden Taint, Britt...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lloyd was supposed to be a BEAST for the 9ers back when he got drated he busted out of San Fran got in touch with Denver had a good season and fell apart again. It's crazy there was so much hype around him in the beginning.
I think I remember him turning down offers this year because the money wasn't right or something. He is definitely talented enough to still be in the league.

Snowman1

Reaction score
message was entered before I meant to. Was trying to say I don't understand why they never gave him a look this year. He was decently productive last season with them

Yeah, no kidding, remember last offseason you convinced me to email Ozzie Newsome about him. Guess that was a cap move though.

Sorry, meant it'll be a nightmare for the rest of the league, the dude would be GREAT in New England. Scary thought.
If injuries haven't sapped his playmaking ability I'd throw Kenny Britt in the same boat.

HOLY SHIT WHAT A START

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think I remember him turning down offers this year because the money wasn't right or something. He is definitely talented enough to still be in the league.
There was whispers that he was dealing with lingering injuries and yeah he wanted some more money but the team caught word that he wasnt 100% and didn't want to give him that amount of money since they weren't sure. Also I hear he has attitude problems in the locker room.
Looking at the list here, lots of good players and some potential great ones.
Decker, James Jones, Riley Cooper, Anquan Boldin, Edelman, Nicks, Maclin, McCluster, Golden Taint, Britt...
We ain't letting go of Riley! He'll be an Eagle for a longgg timeee!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I like Riley Cooper. The amazing Racist!

Snowman1

Reaction score
We ain't letting go of Riley! He'll be an Eagle for a longgg timeee!

No way that Maclin and Cooper both walk from there. No possible way.

Come on Wilson you're better than that! Hold onto the ball!