NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah they do need a #1, but Brady doesn't throw outside that much. They still oughta TRY to replace Randy Moss's production from a few years ago I suppose
I bet Andre Johnson could replicate similar results if they made a move for him this off season.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
KJ Wright and Carlos Rogers playing tonight.

Yeah they do need a #1, but Brady doesn't throw outside that much. They still oughta TRY to replace Randy Moss's production from a few years ago I suppose
I wouldn't say Brady doesn't throw outside much. Not with this team, sure, but you mentioned Moss, so you know he will throw to where the talent is. Ideally you need a big #1 WR who can keep defenses stretched sideline to sideline as well as safeties back. Having a slot WR and TE to work the middle is nice, but without the outside threats it is 100 X easier for defenses to clamp down on the passing game.

They should target a Mike Evans or Maquiese Lee with their late R1 pick

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I bet Andre Johnson could replicate similar results if they made a move for him this off season.

Ooooooh, good call. Is he a free agent?

(speaking of him: heard a little talk about Kubiak to Baltimore. :please: Seems like a lock that Chud will come, which would be terrible)

A friend of mine who works at Papa Johns just called and said tonight's the busiest they've ever been.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Haha the fans are booing the commentators for the pre-show off the field cuz they want the game to start already,
HERE WE GO #BEASTMODE

Snowman1

Reaction score
Booing the commentators because Joe Buck is the Mike Tenay of NFL Broadcasting. Why is Gus Johnson calling soccer? Fuck that noise

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Booing the commentators because Joe Buck is the Mike Tenay of NFL Broadcasting. Why is Gus Johnson calling soccer? Fuck that noise
Buck is the absolute worst and Aikman isn't much better

Fox announcers in general suck dick though

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ooooooh, good call. Is he a free agent?
Yeah he's a free agent and I'm not sure the Texans are going to resign, I know they would like to but they have a LOT of issues to deal with and I'm not sure the money would be well spent if they used it primarily on Andre Johnson when they have DeVier Posey & DeAndre Hopkins that have been drafted over the last few years that could be good if given more opportunities.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
someone stream me, is their an HD for this one like CBs had?

Snowman1

Reaction score
I wouldn't say Brady doesn't throw outside much. Not with this team, sure, but you mentioned Moss, so you know he will throw to where the talent is. Ideally you need a big #1 WR who can keep defenses stretched sideline to sideline as well as safeties back. Having a slot WR and TE to work the middle is nice, but without the outside threats it is 100 X easier for defenses to clamp down on the passing game.

They should target a Mike Evans or Maquiese Lee with their late R1 pick

Mainly brought that up because so many of the big name guys (Brandon Lloyd?) did nothing up there. What happened to Lloyd, anyway? You're right with the rest of that for sure.

So many of us Ravens fans have read that those two guys won't be available when we pick more less when NE does. But hey, it's not like you can trust Belichick to draft impact late-round WR's

We really just need better announcing in general, ESPECIALLY on Fox. Fox coverage in general bugs me, you can barely hear the crowd

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Mainly brought that up because so many of the big name guys (Brandon Lloyd?) did nothing up there. What happened to Lloyd, anyway? You're right with the rest of that for sure.

So many of us Ravens fans have read that those two guys won't be available when we pick more less when NE does. But hey, it's not like you can trust Belichick to draft impact late-round WR's

We really just need better announcing in general, ESPECIALLY on Fox. Fox coverage in general bugs me, you can barely hear the crowd
Lloyd had 1,400 yards & 11 TDs w/ Denver in 2010.., when McCown was HC

I don't see why they never brought him back other than money issues I heard. He was better than other options they had outside

Snowman1

Reaction score
Holy crap if the Pats pick up Hakeem Nicks it'll be a nightmare.

Yeah he did, but after that great season he's just disappeared.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Holy crap if the Pats pick up Hakeem Nicks it'll be a nightmare.

Yeah he did, but after that great season he's just disappeared.
message was entered before I meant to. Was trying to say I don't understand why they never gave him a look this year. He was decently productive last season with them