NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I was cringing for the Broncos while watching Percy Harvin run that kick back to start the 2nd half.
Unbelievable how that game ended up turning out.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was cringing for the Broncos while watching Percy Harvin run that kick back to start the 2nd half.
Unbelievable how that game ended up turning out.
snowball effect, starting with a botched snap on the first play. Peyon's line as a whole seemed to be playing on roller skates last night.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Woot Woot! Just got a call from my bookie apparently I made a bet on Seattle to win the Superbowl back in the beginning of last year when they were at 23-1 odds and I had 10 bucks on them, looks like I'm a little over $200 richer.. well minus the other $50 I put down on teams so I guess a little over $150 richer :)

snowball effect, starting with a botched snap on the first play. Peyon's line as a whole seemed to be playing on roller skates last night.
Most of the players looked like shit. That team barely felt comfortable passing anything that was further than 5 yards.. Totally not what I was expecting but hey shit happens, now Broncos are what #1 & #3 for worst deficit in a SB game lol.
It's a shame Peyton had such a phenomenal year only to have it end like that.. No big deal though, still a first ballot HoFer imo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol at "IMO". no shit he is still first ballot

that's crazy SEA was 23-1 at any point. they were basically the NFC preseason favorite

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lol at "IMO". no shit he is still first ballot

that's crazy SEA was 23-1 at any point. they were basically the NFC preseason favorite
I said imo in case of any Colts fans.. There are several out there who think he's not first ballot material because he only found one season of postseason success for them out of 10 or 11 appearances... Also some people hate on the fact that since he's such a great QB his post season record shouldn't be 9-12.. I'm not one of those people.

It was like 5 days after the Superbowl ended last year, there were no drafts/offseason pickups at that point., they were only 23-1 for a few hours, then the next day they were 15-1 and dropped to 13-1 a few days after that. Seattle is starting off this upcoming season at 7-1 it looks like.

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol yeah Peyton is definitely first ballot, even if he never won a superbowl or even any playoff games he'd still be in right away. The guy is one of the best ever, objectively.