NFL Offseason Thread [2019]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'd love to be a Memphis Express mark but... I mean why bench Mettenberger now?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Anyway. This was pointed out elsewhere, but as much as I love to hate on Cincy, what if Zac Taylor really is the next McVay? If he has Green/Eifert/Ross/Bernard/Mixon, there's a lot of creative formations for Dwayne Haskins, assuming he's the Bengals QB this year, and if they can really get this ship going can you imagine how much fun the AFC North can be? (Come on Judon...)

More I look at everything the Raiders just seem pretty brilliant so far under Gruden... Even Khalil Mack for the Bears didn't matter enough to warrant all they gave up .. Are you worried about the drafting after last year though?

Good job Miami lol. Fitzmagic has screwing up tanking on his resume.

Congrats to the Jets, your 2018 Off-season Champions! Enjoy 6-10!

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Not surprised, he was pretty beat up throughout his career. But he had a good run, regardless of what anything thinks about the Pats, Gronk will go down as one of the greatest TEs to ever play the game.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I loved him a player how can you not like a player with the way he plays, but yeah him playing with the Pats all those makes it harder for them to win any Championships going forward. When shit got tight and tough in games, Brady would put it in his hands to let that man unleash fury on Defenses.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Gonna be weird to see the Pats in a few years, with no more Gronk, when there's no more Brady, Belichick, or both. Because that's basically the team and they build around that.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So this may be the only season of AAF according to certain sources as after this season they may fold.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So this may be the only season of AAF according to certain sources as after this season they may fold.

F

At least they had that huge hit game one, but starting a new sports league from scratch in this day of age is hard especially if you are trying to make it national right away in a sport with a big giant already in your country. Why do you think so many flop after a season? It's expensive and you'd need the right branding and advertising to get butts in seats for something with no reputation. Unlike Wrestling companies which often can start small (unless you are AEW aparently), spectator sports often start big and it creates a massive hill to climb which the majority can't. It's a shame for AAF since there needs to be a decent alternative to the NFL right now and since Vince's track record in the sport is not thr best and will still be another year or two... The AAF had to be that alternative and it may not work out.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
If the Raiders could stop holding private workouts with QBs in the draft, that'd be great.

Stick with Carr please, he's good.

3d0m

HAT(RED)
Reaction score
Browns are winning the Super Bowl.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
RIP AAF. We barely knew ye.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1