NFL Offseason Thread [2019]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
May you pray that AB isn't a cancer like he was in Pittsburgh.
I think he'll be alright. He wanted out of Pittsburgh for more than just money. The Raiders were one of the top teams he wanted to go to, and he seems happy to be a Raider now. He's gonna bring a lot to the team. Derek Carr has a better arm than Roethlisberger at this point which will let AB make more plays.

I have always heard you can change your favorite as long as you are doing for the right reason such as you have watched more of a certain teams games, like the Vikings in your example, and began to like them more, you hate the people who are running the team, or your love for them has just faded. That is what I have always heard and seen among forums and such, but the main thing is that you never jump from your favorite team to a bandwagon team like the Patriots.

Also, I kind of now these feeling as I was a die hard Raiders fan, but soon I began to like them less and less and became a Pittsburgh fan. Though now, I don't watch NFL at all.
All good points. I don't think there's anything that could drive me apart from the Raiders though. Since I started watching football and became a fan of them, they've only had four seasons above .500, with a 14 year gap between the third and fourth winning season. Still love em.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Kasumi

Reaction score
I think he'll be alright. He wanted out of Pittsburgh for more than just money. The Raiders were one of the top teams he wanted to go to, and he seems happy to be a Raider now. He's gonna bring a lot to the team. Derek Carr has a better arm than Roethlisberger at this point which will let AB make more plays.

All good points. I don't think there's anything that could drive me apart from the Raiders though. Since I started watching football and became a fan of them, they've only had four seasons above .500, with a 14 year gap between the third and fourth winning season. Still love em.

Whoever is in the Super Bowl the previous year are my 2 favorite teams for the upcoming year.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'd worry about how much AB will care now that got his money

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
  • Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Johnny Manziel is joining the AAF.

Not sure what team he's going to, but I feel sorry for them.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Johnny Manziel is joining the AAF.

Not sure what team he's going to, but I feel sorry for them.

They can have him! We just kicked him outta Canada. Good riddance.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
*turns on the AAF*
*sees Johnny Manziel*
*turns off the AAF*

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Yeah, the AAF is gonna be the home of washed up NFL QBs for a while. Getting more exposure and more popularity could get them a bigger budget and let them pay for some names that are worth something. It's pretty good football though even for teams made up of a lot of players who either didn't work out in the NFL for whatever reason or just weren't big names.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
And Johnny Manziel had to sign with Memphis...why?

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I pity anyone who likes a team with Johnny Manziel on it lol.

Wasn't too worried about the possibility of him signing with San Diego. Wonder how long it'll take for him to get kicked out of another league.