NFL Offseason Thread [2019]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Separate post just for Raiders stuff.

Biggest thought is the pass rush is still gonna need work. Arlen Key more than likely has a starting spot, and Clelin Ferrell had a nice third down stop, but other than that there wasn't much pressure. Held the Rams to 190 yards of total offense, but this is a pass rushing league these days.

If Derek Carr ends up hurt again, the season might not totally be over this year. Peterman was 9 of 12 and had a great run play, that's hopeful at least. Josh Jacobs didn't play, but it's not hard to see based on one preseason game he'll absolutely be the starting RB this season based on the other performances.

I don't want to talk about AB, lol.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The Ravens' whole season comes down to Lamar's development. As good as he looked week 1, it's when people scheme against our offense, can we beat that?

Hoping a quality pass rusher steps up on this team though. As good as Judon has been we really need an impact player there.

Good to see Miles Boykin stepping up. Maybe DeCosta knows how to draft a WR.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Any Bears fans here? I was interested if Cody Parkey will still be on the team. Just to know to not hope we win in last minutes with a FG
giphy.gif

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Don't think we have any Bears fans here, only a few of us that really talk about football. Snowman is a Ravens fan, Kevin is a Dolphins fan, and I'm a Raiders fan.

I always thought cutting Gould would come back and bite the Bears in the ass, and it's happening lol. At least that defense is stacked from top to bottom.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I never got the Gould cut at all. Good kickers are worth the extra $$.