NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

No but think about it like this.

How much differently would Eminem be judged if he was black?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Am I really playing the race card when most black hip hop heads don't mention him in their top 5? Unless he drops something recent then they'll do it. People will pick who they like based on what the artists does lyrically and what they talk about.

Black people don't really wanna hear about the artist' stepdads raping them.
Co-sign to a million, and to back Nino up on his argument.

Prime Examples: “Brenda`s Got A Baby” and “Keep Ya Head Up” by 2Pac.
“Juicy” by Biggie

Listen to the lyrics of them tracks, hip-hop is SO influential, people want to listen to music that MOVES or INSPIRE them. Biggie and Pac did that shit, had more people of ALL races influenced by their music because it was simplistic and touching.

And Em just doesn`t fall into that category of Pac and Biggie. Theres no way in god`s green earth that Em is more lyrical than Biggie, Biggie consistently rhymed bar-after-bar, his voice was SO addicting, and his flow was on Pluto status because NOBODY could touch him in that aspect.

I wish I would somebody repeating Em`s lines talking about chainsaws and evil spirits inside you.

Reaction score
That's kind of unfair because Biggie didn't have time to reach his peaking point during his career.

True. Biggie was the highest selling artist in rap before his death and outsold Pac 2:1 while they were still alive. Without Biggie for him to make a name off of Pac wouldn't nearly be remembered as he is today. He's over rated as much as Selena and Curt Cobain, they're biggest successes came from their deaths.

Reaction score
How many girls have you drugged, raped and have complianed about your small dick?

Biggie > Eminem.

White people lovvvvve Em, that's why they put him above everybody else.

You know it's true.

That's not true. Music is as subjective as wrestling, different strokes for different folks. But do you realize how many white rappers ghost write for black rappers? Apathy, Esoteric, Atmosphere make probably as much money ghostwritting as they do rapping themselves? What's that say about black rappers?

BTW, did you know that Biggie thought the sickest rapper he ever heard spit it was white? When he heard R.A the Rugged Man spit " I thought I was the illest..." and RA raps some nastier shit than Em. Go youtube Cunt Renaisane. Big was down with that sick rap.

straight_edge76

First off you guys are the ones that brought up lyrical content. I based my argument purely on lyricism so whatever there is no way to even get my point across.

I mean I love Biggie and everytging but much like 2pac I believe people are all over his dick because he died, whenever an artist dies everybody automatically makes them seem untouchable; 2pac, Biggie, Kurt Cobain, The Beatles, Michael Jackson etc.

MizMasta3000

True. Biggie was the highest selling artist in rap before his death and outsold Pac 2:1 while they were still alive. Without Biggie for him to make a name off of Pac wouldn't nearly be remembered as he is today. He's over rated as much as Selena and Curt Cobain, they're biggest successes came from their deaths.

Watch it bro. Kurt Cobain was as loved by his REAL fans when he was still alive. When he died, people pretended to like Nirvana's music to make themselves seems cool.

Famou$ 187

I agree with that last statement ^

my top 10

J.Cole
Freddie Gibbs
Lil Playboii
Soulja Boy
Gucci Mane
Waka Flocka
Juney Boomdata
Tech N9ne
Drake
Wiz

I know unsigned artists that are better than most of these guys,they gettin' put on soon so no worries.

MizMasta3000

That's not true. Music is as subjective as wrestling, different strokes for different folks. But do you realize how many white rappers ghost write for black rappers? Apathy, Esoteric, Atmosphere make probably as much money ghostwritting as they do rapping themselves? What's that say about black rappers?

BTW, did you know that Biggie thought the sickest rapper he ever heard spit it was white? When he heard R.A the Rugged Man spit " I thought I was the illest..." and RA raps some nastier shit than Em. Go youtube Cunt Renaisane. Big was down with that sick rap.

Ok those are true fucking lyricist that Em can't see. I'm not playing the race card. My arguement is that Em is just not as lyrical as BIG. Say what you want. Give me and Em song, and I can give you a Biggie song ten times better in flow and lyricism

straight_edge76

Watch it bro. Kurt Cobain was as loved by his REAL fans when he was still alive. When he died, people pretended to like Nirvana's music to make themselves seems cool.

As did people with 2pac and Biggie. I am just saying that after an artist dies their music is held in higher regard after the death of the artist because of the death. Being that I was a little kid when Kurt Cobain died I wouldn't know but I do love Nirvana lol.

edit- Em and Big honestly have a very similar lyrical style, look at "Dead Wrong" the flow on that song is damn near endless and honestly you can't really tell if you just read the verses where BIG's ended and Em's began. Now I did not mean to start a ANTI-BIG campaign or anything but jeez it sure ended up a White/Black debate.

straight_edge76

Ok those are true fucking lyricist that Em can't see. I'm not playing the race card. My arguement is that Em is just not as lyrical as BIG. Say what you want. Give me and Em song, and I can give you a Biggie song ten times better in flow and lyricism

Hate to bring it up but, you are the same dude who said John Cena is a "great lyricist".. I'm just sayin'.