NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I'll put it to you like this:

1. 2Pac (I hate to say it, lol.)
2. Biggie
3. Jay-Z
4. Nas
5. Eminem

That is typically the consensious (sp?) top 5. Not necessarily in that order but that is who the majority of people put in with Rakim also mixed in. I think though Ice Cube should get some love in the top 5 category as well, he is really if you think about it the Godfather of Gangst rap being that HE is the one who wrote about 90% of NWA's rhymes. My top 5 would have to go..

1.2pac
2. Eminem (I already Know I am gonna get attacked for this)
3. Biggie
4. Nas
5. Ice Cube

straight_edge76

*waits for somebody to go on a long ass rant as to why Biggie is better then Eminem*

Wordlife

^I have to disagree with you

I personally agree with se76 and that Eminem is bigger than Biggie... if you need me to go into it, I will

straight_edge76

I knew Wordlife would have my back so please my brotha-from-anotha-timezone!? lol elaborate as to why Em>BIG

Wordlife

easily said right here:

Influence:
Tupac>>>>>>Eminem>>>>>>>Biggie
Lyricism:
Eminem>>>>>>Biggie>>>>>>>Tupac
Variety:
Tupac>>>>>>>>>Eminem>>>>>>Biggie
Quality Of Songs:
Tupac>>>>>>>>>Biggie>>>>>>>>Eminem
Mass Appeal:
Eminem>>>>>>>Tupac>>>>>>Biggie

Personally I believe that if there were a certain hip hop history book out there I will say that Eminem has for sure meant more to Hip Hop than Biggie but not Pac by any means at all. Biggie's body of work really personally in many ways just doesn't add up with two albums. That's just simple logic. Anyone who debates that is not being real with themself. Eminem has made an impact on the Hip Hop world in itself, not just because he is white, cause EVERYONE listens to Eminem, not just white people. He has that certain niche, that flow, that lyrical ability that has seemed to have caught everyone by surprise since 2000. Granted, I love Biggie, and he did have the shots and the talent for sure! But Eminem just seems to have won the battle over Biggie personally in Hip Hop history imo

straight_edge76

Both are two of the best lyricists of all time but really there are far more ways Eminem is a superior lyricist simply put he is far more relevant being that BIG only put out 2 albums (not his fault but regardless) plus Eminem for the most part imo is far more relatable then BIG.

Plus Eminem is the most recognizable face in hip-hop next to Jay-Z imo. A few years ago whenever you mentioned Hip-Hop Eminem's face was right next to it.

Dre

Reaction score
Who's your favorite Top 10 artist out right now?

1. Drake
2. Wiz Khalifa
3. KiD CuDi
4. Wale
5. J. Cole
6. Lupe Fiasco
7. Curren$y
8. The Cool Kids
9. Pac Div
10. B.o.B

BTW, Brick Squad > Dipset :shifty:

MizMasta3000

It's easier to relate to a drug attick with girl problems than a drug dealer from the streets of BK?

Dre

Reaction score
Influence:
Tupac>>>>>>Eminem>>>>>>>Biggie
Lyricism:
Eminem>>>>>>Biggie>>>>>>>Tupac
Variety:
Tupac>>>>>>>>>Eminem>>>>>>Biggie
Quality Of Songs:
Tupac>>>>>>>>>Biggie>>>>>>>>Eminem
Mass Appeal:
Eminem>>>>>>>Tupac>>>>>>Biggie

The lyricism is arguable.

straight_edge76

just from what has been in heavy rotation on my iPod.

1. Eminem (big suprise?) lol
2. Tech N9ne
3. Drake
4. Method Man
5. Wale
6. Lupe Fiasco
7. The Game
8. Royce Da 5'9
9. Wiz Khalifa
10. Young Jeezy/Ghostface Killah

@Matt's Legs- That is a dumb generalization and you know it. Eminem is more then a drug ADDICT with girl problems and Biggie was more then a Drug Dealer from Brooklyn.