NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

right now???

1. Wiz Khalifa
2. Tech N9ne
3. Drake
4. B.o.B.
5. KiD CuDi
6. Gudda Gudda
7. Curren$y
8. Lupe Fiasco
9. La Coka Nostra
10. Kutt Calhoun

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Both are two of the best lyricists of all time but really there are far more ways Eminem is a superior lyricist simply put he is far more relevant being that BIG only put out 2 albums (not his fault but regardless) plus Eminem for the most part imo is far more relatable then BIG

How many girls have you drugged, raped and have complianed about your small dick?

Biggie > Eminem.

White people lovvvvve Em, that's why they put him above everybody else.

You know it's true.

straight_edge76

I could rant for days about this. Let me simplify. Call me a racist, Eminem mark whatever but Eminem when he finally does step away from the Mic for good his legacy will be FARRRR more historic/memorable then Biggie's.

Wordlife

I personally have to easily agree

Unless Eminem gets shot, or has a major beef with someone too... that also plays in key, just like Pac/B.I.G.

straight_edge76

Honestly one of the Biggest reason I think that BIG/Pac are looked at as untouchable GOAT's is because of the East/West beef.

Dre

Reaction score
I could rant for days about this. Let me simplify. Call me a racist, Eminem mark whatever but Eminem when he finally does step away from the Mic for good his legacy will be FARRRR more historic/memorable then Biggie's.

That's kind of unfair because Biggie didn't have time to reach his peaking point during his career.

straight_edge76

Yeah, I do agree with that. I do believe that if Biggie never would have been shot this would be a different story but sadly Eminem has a larger library to argue his case.

Dre

Reaction score
You just hit it on the head "Eminem has a larger library to argue his case." If that was the case, then You can add Jay-Z and Nelly into the mix since their one of the top selling artists of the decade.

straight_edge76

Yes, they do but to the majority of the hip-hop community of the three names (Jay, Em, Nelly) who has the higest quality of music? Jay had some good shit but also he had imo some sub-par material (Kingdom Come,American Gangster) Nelly, I am honestly a fan of his but most people know he aint thought of as lyrical.

Dre

Reaction score
Nelly isn't a lyrical artist. When you said "larger library" I look at it as if your basing it off of the commercial success instead of the lyricism.

straight_edge76

Oh well what I meant about "larger library" is meaning having a bigger amound of examples of Em's lyrical capabilities.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Am I really playing the race card when most black hip hop heads don't mention him in their top 5? Unless he drops something recent then they'll do it. People will pick who they like based on what the artists does lyrically and what they talk about.

Black people don't really wanna hear about the artist' stepdads raping them.

At the end of the day (gonna use some wrestling to get my point across), without Hogan, there wouldn't be The Rock. The Rock looked up to Hogan. The Rock would never say he's better than Hogan but fans will.