NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

[YT]EvILAcMzF58[/YT]

New Track from Drake.

[YT]AfLNgyrgtnw[/YT]

New video from Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz

Quintastic One

Reaction score
On to the next one creeped me out at first, but it's quickly becoming one of my favorites. Here are some more of his newer stuff that I've been listening to. And one of his songs from Blueprint 2. lol. Still got alot of catching up to do.

[yt]0UjsXo9l6I8[/yt]

[yt]yVA-xTBeHyM[/yt]

[yt]DgyDjDouNds[/yt]

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Spitta > Wiz. Here's why.

I love how sometimes Wiz will rap over other people's beats, makes him far more appealing to the average person imo.

Exactly. He's going over beats people are aware of, Spitta goes on something that most won't or some would but he adds his touch to it. And Wiz is more catchy. Even though they talk about the same thing Wiz' hooks, his voice make him more appealing to the audiences.

And Theo, shut up lol.

And Q-One, I think Jay is stale TBH I've never really been a Jay-Z fan, the beats pull you in and soon enough you're quoting the entire second verse of his songs. Then there's the whole Illuminati crap that has Jay-Z fans turned off about him, it's stupid. They're stupid. Got too much time on your hands to be looking at a dollar bill that long.

straight_edge76

Yeah Nino, that is what I mean about Wiz, for the casual music listener hearing a beat that they already know would make them more open-minded about listening. Not dissin' on Spitta just my opinion.

Jay-Z for me is sort of hot-or-cold imo, you either love his music, constantly quoting it or you just blindly hate. One thing I think made people hate him so much was he started calling himself better then B.I.G. Then being shut the hell up buy Nas imo which could have been seen as not really proving his talk.

Dre

Reaction score
One thing I think made people hate him so much was he started calling himself better then B.I.G.

Jay-Z never said he was better than Biggie, all he said was since Biggie died he was holding down the crown for him which I have to agree with.

straight_edge76

Jay-Z never said he was better than Biggie, all he said was since Biggie died he was holding down the crown for him which I have to agree with.

Oh ok, well from my prespective that was how it was taken in by many people.

Wordlife

tbh, never been a big fan of Jay-Z. Don't get me wrong, very talented artist.... but not all that big in my books. He's not as big as 2pac/Biggie... never will be imo

straight_edge76

Jay-Z is not somebody that I listen to all that much, but he does have some great songs. One reason I believe that alot of mainstream people are on his shit like they are is because his lyrics are all non-memorized.

Dre

Reaction score
If you think about it Jay-Z is bigger than Biggie and 2Pac as far as commercial success and staying relevant.

straight_edge76

I agree with Dre. But as far as a legacy is concerned imo 2pac and Biggie are in a way the dieties of modern hip-hop. Jay-Z though isn't to far down on the higharchy of Hip-Hop legends goes.

Dre

Reaction score
I'll put it to you like this:

1. 2Pac (I hate to say it, lol.)
2. Biggie
3. Jay-Z
4. Nas
5. Eminem