NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yeah but down south their us quite a bit more of the irritating mainstream. Around here I get Young Money and Gucci crammed down my throat on the radio, both of whom I do not like. At my school we had a "Welcome Back social"sponsered by a local radio station I asked them to play "Get Sum"by Wiz Khalifa they was all "Wiz what now?"lol
Its the same way with me up in Erie, since I've been bumping Wiz since '07 and Spitta since '08 (after "Where Da Cash At?"). I've only gotten three of my friends hooked on either Spitta or Wiz or even the both of them. All we do up in Erie is bump Drake, Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne, and Nicki Minaj.

In no particular order

J.Cole
Wiz Khalifa
Curren$y
Big Sean
KiD CuDi

straight_edge76

Yeah, over here Lil Wayne (hell everybody is all over Young Money dick) and Gucci are all the "hip-hoppers" around here bump. Whenever somebody says something about Gucci or Juiceman all i do is tell them to listen to some Jeezy and they will understand where i'm coming from. I can't wait for Thug Modivation 103 to drop.

MizMasta3000

See here, its more local like Sean Teezy, Pill, Rich Kids, Travis Porter, Dro, Shop Boys, etc. Some of whom you probably have never heard of. And whom I wouldn't have expected you to have heard of

straight_edge76

Shop Boys sounds familiar. But regardless from city to city what is hot will be different. Like on my list nobody has no idea who Currsen$y is but I hear alot from different blogs and things like that about him thus being on the list.

MizMasta3000

I dont listen to him that much. I liked Where Da Cash At but I was more into Wayne's verse (Hey! I was younger then)

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Like I said, "Steady Mobbin" was everybody's favorite song up in Erie. Only because Weezy and Gucci were in it, but now "Trap Or Die 2" is getting some plays up in Erie though.

Young Jeezy is my favorite gangsta rapper currently, his metaphors and punchlines are outta this world.

Jeezy on that "Hard" with Rihanna:

"You see my Louis chucks, Louis bag, Louis frames, Louis belt
What that make me
Louis mane?"

MizMasta3000

Him and Gucci aren't still beefing are they?

You want a sick metaphor

"I got seniority with the sorority so that explains why I love college getting brain in the library cuz I love knowledge" OMG

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Him and Gucci aren't still beefing are they?

You want a sick metaphor

"I got seniority with the sorority so that explains why I love college getting brain in the library cuz I love knowledge" OMG
Naw him and Gucci ended their beef, but still that line had going Ric Flair (WOOO!!!) with my voice on the first time I heard that line.

TM103 will shut up every Gucci Mane dickrider on the face of the earth.

straight_edge76

Naw him and Gucci ended their beef, but still that line had going Ric Flair (WOOO!!!) with my voice on the first time I heard that line.

TM103 will shut up every Gucci Mane dickrider on the face of the earth.

Couldn't agree more, their aren't any worthwhile beefs anymore tbh.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, their aren't any worthwhile beefs anymore tbh.
Not enough mainstream star power in this beefs anymore, nobody in Erie (for example) really cares about the beef between Joe Budden & Saigon. They want to hear about Lil Wayne and somebody's who successful (mainstream-wise). Everybody was buzzing about the Weezy & Gillie Da Kid beef so damn hard, because it involved Weezy's credibility as a lyricist because Gillie had ghostwritten for him.

And I still BELIEVE that Spitta ghostwritten for Weezy on Tha Carter II.

straight_edge76

I believe that Spitta, Gillie, Drake and Jae Millz are the sole reason that Weezy is popular at all. Anybody else hear about the rumors that Drake has a ghost writer?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I believe that Spitta, Gillie, Drake and Jae Millz are the sole reason that Weezy is popular at all. Anybody else hear about the rumors that Drake has a ghost writer?
Probably around the '05-'06 era when Jae had hunger to FINALLY hit mainstream, but he's garbage now and lost in the sauce which is hella disappointing.

And supposedly, TM103 is dropping Febuary 9 this year. Damn Miz, you live in Atlanta, you should already know the heads-up on this type of shit. You should know when Jeezy is dropping TM104 already. LOL, jk

straight_edge76

Yeah, honestly the only person on the list that is actually worthwhile imo is Drake, Millz and Gillie are kinda wack imo and Spitta is decent, but nothing really mind blowing.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yeah, honestly the only person on the list that is actually worthwhile imo is Drake, Millz and Gillie are kinda wack imo and Spitta is decent, but nothing really mind blowing.
*Waits for long-ass monologue post about Spitta's lyricism by Nino*