NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Mainly because they are far more catchy in terms of the genral public. My ex girlfriend never liked me listening to Eminem or Lupe Fiasco and most of my Tech N9ne. She much prefered the likes of Flo-Rida and T-Pain. Her being a dancer also impacted that a bit.

MizMasta3000

My mom impressed me with her listening to Mos, Talib, and such but when we moved to ATL she went all autotune and mainstream

straight_edge76

Yeah but down south their us quite a bit more of the irritating mainstream. Around here I get Young Money and Gucci crammed down my throat on the radio, both of whom I do not like. At my school we had a "Welcome Back social"sponsered by a local radio station I asked them to play "Get Sum"by Wiz Khalifa they was all "Wiz what now?"lol

MizMasta3000

:roll: none of my friends know Wiz either. It's hard to put people on nowadays

straight_edge76

Yeah bit I got my peeps on Drake, Asher, Wale and Tech N9ne so I am sure If I wanted to I could.

MizMasta3000

My friends are retarted. A handful of my friends created a "Jerk Squad" so all they listen to is New Boys Audio Push and Go Go Power Ranger (dont ask). My friend Harrison only listen to annoying mainstream from 4 or 5 years ago and Lil Wayne. My white friends I smoke with listen to Sublime, Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and Lucero

straight_edge76

My friends along with myself listen to a wide variety, whereas I don't like some of the shitty mainstream hip-hop they do they also listen to the good shit also.

straight_edge76

Quick question; Who do you all think the top 5 MC's of 2009 are?

Famou$ 187

who got the most buzz of 09 & who are the best imo.

j cole
soulja boy
waka flocka
gucci mane
whiz khalifa

Wordlife

Wiz Khalifa
Spitta
KiD CuDi
Gucci Mane
Tech N9ne

honorable mention to Eminem (for Relapse) and La Coka Nostra