NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Not really "serious" in a Lupe Fiasco or Wale sense but at least putting out music.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
MC Lyte used to scare dudes when she was spittin on the mic, that's how good she was. Missy was like a "hit" rapper to me in a Flo-Rida sense, she was successful in mainstream, but really couldn't be taken seriously in a lyrical sense.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I never got into chick rappers idk why
Yeah I feel you on that XBA, its hard to take them seriously when there's not that many of them in the game. Plus most of them are easily viewed as sex symbols because of their lyrics and looks unless you are Missy or MC Lyte.

Jean Grae is the hardest female MC out there though, she can handle her own doing mixtapes with Talib Kweli and Joell Ortiz.

straight_edge76

Yeah I have never been able to get into any female MC's to much they aren't to many that i've heard that aren't mainly about party songs and sex lyrics (but some of Trina's lyrics are decent imo). I beleve in Tech N9ne's "K.O.D" album their is a female MC named Sundae or something on "Check Yo Temperature" who isn't that bad.

straight_edge76

I don't really listen to her but MC Lyte is pretty raw, her shit in the 80's/90's was at least.

Wordlife

I have always liked that song.... so inspirational and meaningful :shifty:

Gotta love women rappers

straight_edge76

Yeah, MC Lyte the truth, she set the bar so unfairly high for any and all after her.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
New track from Spitta...

[yt]b8zvP_QIghQ[/yt]

So ready for the Smokey Robinson mixtape to drop now...

Beer Money Army

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLnb8eov5ZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLnb8eov5ZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

re-MIX!!!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Female rappers just aren't believable when they're not talking about sex or good times. Most times they're gay anyways. Like WNBA players. :shifty:

1. MC Lyte
2. Lauryn Hill
3. Missy Elliot
4. Lil Kim
5. Optional lol