NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

that diss is so raw lol! Fuck G-Unit bro, shouldn't have gotten beef with The Game... they'd still be big right now

As for Drake, a co-sign that as well

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yeah, there is so much damn buzz around Drake its not even funny. He's easily gained dickriders like Weezy is doing, he has even dropped an album yet and some people out there compare him to Biggie.

Drake will carry Young Money on his back while Weezy is locked up, thats for sure.

Am I the only one that thinks The Clipse and Young Jeezy would make a PHENOMENAL collabo someday?

Wordlife

No I think they would too, I'm digging the shit outta Clipse, and Jeezy is Jeezy

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
No I think they would too, I'm digging the shit outta Clipse, and Jeezy is Jeezy
Just imagine Jeezy spittin over a Neptunes beat though...
And then Pusha and Malice droppin their metaphors and punchlines while Pharrell maybe drops the hook.

WTF happened to Loso dropping that mixtape on Xmas or New Years? I was anticipating that shit like a mug. :smh

Mixtape Loso > Loso

Wordlife

I agree, I HATTTTTTTTTE Loso with a passion, but Mixtape Loso is SO much better. Except for old Real Talk Loso imo

straight_edge76

Yeah, there is so much damn buzz around Drake its not even funny. He's easily gained dickriders like Weezy is doing, he has even dropped an album yet and some people out there compare him to Biggie.

Drake will carry Young Money on his back while Weezy is locked up, thats for sure.

Am I the only one that thinks The Clipse and Young Jeezy would make a PHENOMENAL collabo someday?

I honestly believe that that is one of the biggest reasons Wayne signed him tbh, to carry the load for YM when he took a break from the limelight, similar to what The Game could have been for G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath... But that didn't quite work out. lol

His album I am sure will sell well but I am not sure how much I am going to be feelin' it. The last few months he hasn't put out much worth while material imo. I am sure It will deliver though.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I honestly believe that that is one of the biggest reasons Wayne signed him tbh, to carry the load for YM when he took a break from the limelight, similar to what The Game could have been for G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath... But that didn't quite work out. lol
I mean, Nicki Minaj's gaining attention with the female crowd of hip-hop will pitch in for YM also. I swear if Jae Millz drops a debut album before Mack Maine, I'll SMH so damn hard. Maine is hella underrated to me.

From what I hear, Wiz Khalifa and Nicki Minaj are both XXL Freshmen of '10.

straight_edge76

Nicki Minaj is imo nothing more then a Lil Wayne Clone, everything I have heard from her is a LiL Wayne flow with a female prespective.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Nicki Minaj is imo nothing more then a Lil Wayne Clone, everything I have heard from her is a LiL Wayne flow with a female prespective.
But the females that listen to hip-hop love Nicki Minaj though, every girl that I know has her track Itty Bitty Piggy on rotation. Trust me, even ask Dre if you don't believe me. Nicki WILL sell copies...

straight_edge76

Yeah I am sure she will. Just the fact that she has the Young Money label means she will move at least 75 K with the Wayne/Drake dick-riders. She just doesn't appeal to much to me, except on "bedrock" i think she has the best verse on the song.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I co-sign.

My goals for 2010 is to listen to more underground artist llike Fashawn, XV, Pac Div, Mikey Factz, Donnis, Yelawolf, Blu, etc.
[yt]XXEniIFL4N0[/yt]

Most underrated hip-hop song of maybe the decade (IMO)