NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

son you said lupe & lupe didnt even put out nothing but a mixtape this year,soulja boy put out 3+ mixtapes & waka put out 2 & made a hit. how you in atl & saying waka & hott right now?

MizMasta3000

Im not a mainstream guy. Lupe can shit on a track and sound hotter than Soulja Boy or Waka. As lyricist, they cant see Lupe

Famou$ 187

How are you not mainstream but Lupe IS mainstream? I was basing my picks on who had the most buzz not who is more lyrical,J.Cole is lyrical than your whole list. Soulja Boy had the most buzz outta your whole list.

MizMasta3000

Soulja Boy's mixtapes had no hype down here. Lupe is mainstream your right but he has underground shit too

Famou$ 187

Soulja Boy is the internet,dude is king of the internet when it comes to networking & promoting his new shit. Their was so much hype about it on twitter & Datpiff,two of the most musical sites. Believe it or not every rapper has been underground at one time or another,even Soulja,50 Cent,Webbie,Lupe & everyone else you can probably name.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
who got the most buzz of 09 & who are the best imo.

j cole
Drake
Curren$y

gucci mane
wiz khalifa

That's better.

Soulja Boy isn't being looked out by anyone so stop. Seriously. Blogs aren't posting his music and general public aren't interested. Waka Flacka sounds like a Dhalsim attack. Dude's garbage. He had one song and Gucci features.

We should be looking out for Jay Electronica this year. He's suppose to have a project with Just Blaze and Exhibit C has been listened to 2-3 times a day by yours truly. Open up your ears to this one.

[yt]-lrVO3pPDP4[/yt]

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Nino, that dude sounds like The Game & Joe Budden had a baby for some reason.

The track didn't appeal to me too much. Just not my taste.

Famou$ 187

if i wanted to ride the bandwagon like most i would have put drake & curren$y,why be like everyone else? Blogs & the general public are playing both Soulja Boy & Waka,where you live? To each its own tho.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
if i wanted to ride the bandwagon like most i would have put drake & curren$y,why be like everyone else? Blogs & the general public are playing both Soulja Boy & Waka,where you live?

How am I on the bandwagon? I'm being logical like most people are.

Soulja Boy is still known for one maybe two songs, Flacka is new but still dude is pretty bad.

@Diesel
Famou$ 187 said:
To each its own

straight_edge76

Waka Flacka.WTF kinda name is that lol, I aint ever even heard of the dude lol.

Montana

Waka Flocka is on one of the hottest tracks on the radio here in Detroit, Gucci Mane's Bingo. I could be wrong on this, but that was originally Waka's track. Soulja Boy's on that track too.

As far as biggest buzz of 2009 i'd say Gucci Mane, Drake, and Plies. They other rappers are hot, but didn't generate a huge buzz.

One of the main hip hop blogs rated Exhibit C the best rap song of 2009, and since it's release a lot of rappers have put out freestyles on it. I think it's good too, probably not best track of the year.

xtremebadass

1. Lil Wayne
2. Drake
3. Gucci Mane
4. Fabolous
5. Plies

FUCK YOU guys lol jk

straight_edge76

Top 5 based on buzz and hype, not necessarily my favorites, in no particular order.

Drake (obviously)
Curren$y
Gucci Mane
50 Cent
Kid Cudi