NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Go download Bullets Ain't Got No Names Vol. 3 mixtape and you might get a different perspective of Nipsey.

Wordlife

dude I know... should've replaced him with Eminem, or like.. idk.. Gudda Gudda or somethin

Dre

Reaction score
You can't replace Birdshit on his own track, lol. I could hear Tyga or Jae Millz on that track though.

MizMasta3000

Birdman is really garbage and should stop making records. Gudda Gudda is the truth

xtremebadass

I liked 4 My Town as it was but Jeezy on it made it that much better.

Pricele$$ II will make all the Baby haters eat their words :)

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Has Cudi put anything out recently? I haven't heard anything from him since Man On The Moon which was imo more Emo-Hop Then Hip-Hop
He dropped a new freestyle called "cudderisback", but now he's working on his next album Cudder coming out this year in the studio right now.

I'm still bumpin A Kid Named CuDi though... Its addicting

Wordlife

Been following Outasight A LOT since he started... a NYC rapper, met the guy, a pretty good friend of mine actually, great artist, check em out tell me what you guys think! He's starting to get popular on Youtube a lot now, what you guys think of the song?

[yt]4uDu6OmhSe8[/yt]