NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Cool....no drake on that list i see. Sucks it got pushed back to 2010.

It was never push back. Drake already had his release date set on Valentine's Day.

EDIT - The list also left out that the Young Money album is releasing as a double disc w/ the Rebirth album.

Montana

I seen something about a month ago, that Drake was getting released mid nov. Guess it was inaccurate.

The Young MOney album should be good. The all stars mixtape is stacked with hits.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Here's the Fall 2009 release.

Fat Joe – J.O.S.E. 2 – October 6 - Weed Plate
Mario – D.N.A. – October 13
Joss Stone – Colour Me Free – October 20
The Roots – How I Got Over – October 20
Michael Jackson – This Is It Soundtrack – October 27
Amerie – In Love & War – November 3
Wale – Attention: Deficit – November 3 - Worth the money
Ryan Leslie – Transition – November 3 - ^ Same
Melanie Fiona – The Bridge – November 3
Clipse – Till the Casket Drops – November 10 - $15 paid
50 Cent – Before I Self Destruct – November 17 - I've heard good things
Teairra Mari – At That Point – November 17
Shakira – She Wolf – November 17
Kid Sister – Ultraviolet – November 17
Three 6 Mafia – Laws of Power – November 17 - Anyone else forget they won a Grammy
Leona Lewis – Echo – November 17
Justin Bieber – My World – November 17
Boyz II Men – Love – November 17
OneRepublic – Waking Up – November 17
Lil Jon – Crunk Rock – November 24 - Another weed plate
Timbaland – Shock Value 2 – November 24
Britney Spears – The Singles Collection – November 24
Lady Gaga – The Fame Monster – November 24
Mary J. Blige – Stronger – November 24
Omarion – Ollusion – November 24
Jay Sean – All or Nothing – November 24
Birdman – PRICELE$$ – November 24 - Frisbee
Alicia Keys – The Element of Freedom – December 1
Snoop Dogg – Malice N Wonderland – December 8
Chamillionaire – Venom – December 8
Usher – TBD – December 8
Lil Wayne – Rebirth – December 15
Monica – Still Standing – December
R. Kelly – Untitled – Q4
Eminem – Relapse 2 – Q4
Plies – Goon Affiliated – Q4
T-Pain – RevolveR – Q4
Young Jeezy – Thug Motivation 103 – Q4
Rihanna – TBD – Q4

Ryan Leslie is truly underrated in the very small R&B circle of artists out. R. Les makes real music, not no LOL :) crap Trey Songz is coming out with. And anyone catch Hip-Hop Honers where he BUTCHERED Regulators with Warren G?

I'm interested in hearing Snoop's new one, heard a song Protocol sounds like he's taking shots. Not a Rihanna fan but Hard feat. Jezzle sounds alright. Other weed plates and frisbees I see, Plies, R.Kelly and Teairri Mari.

Toddy

Reaction score
Can someone recommend some J Cole and Wale songs to download as from what i ahve seen form them I like and if possible give me some links

straight_edge76

Eminem, Three Six (They have won a damn Oscar...and been a fan for years), 50 Cent and Possibly Jeezy and Chamillionaire are the only things being released in 2009 that I will check out.

and Lil Jon's album could be interesting he always has good beats and regardless of how annoying his voice and lyrics are he is good at making club music. Something I am not to big on but I would take him over Lil Wayne & T Pain any day

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
So I already have Montana, Wordlife, Toddy, Dre, sXe76, and Diesel hooked on Wiz Khalifa so far.

Now I want Nino to get hooked on Wizzle Man now.

straight_edge76

Only a matter of time lol. Never thought id listen to him at all... Still not HUGE into him but he has a few good tracks (from what i have heard)

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@Theo Good luck, someone tried to turn me on to Nicki Minaj's music. Deleted Beam Me Up right after listening. Plus I got Attention Deficit, No Ceiling and Ray Cash's newest mixtape all to listen to. I'll dl Khalifa's new one but I gotta find sometime to listen to it later.

straight_edge76

One of the least heterosexual things said on here... But its all good your my homie.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Who here listens to Mike Posner? I hear his name alot from some people and I'm really ain't sure if I wanna dip into his music from then.

Toddy

Reaction score
Who here listens to Mike Posner? I hear his name alot from some people and I'm really ain't sure if I wanna dip into his music from then.

From what I have heard he is pretty good but that is only 3 or 4 songs, favourite one is Bring Down.