NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Overall, I'll give Wale album 10 out of 10. Every track on that album is nothing but potential hits. This is definitely one of those classic debut LP's and it is WAY better the CuDi's debut.

Wordlife

^SADLY I have to agree considering i LOVE CuDi... Wale's album is amazing, great debut and a definite a 10/10 from me too!

50's would get a 9/10... right up there with his first album, really should've put this out earlier than Curtis lol

MizMasta3000

Can someone post Wale album. Curtis was a waste of my money.

Side note: there is a group called GO GO Power Rangers

straight_edge76

The second song was good. It really shows that he has grown up a bit. Not his usual gangsta name dropping, glock, cocky ass shit. Maybe this could be a new start for Mr. Taylor.

Montana

I haven't listened to Wale's album all that much, but by first glance, it appears just average to good to me. Maybe cause i was expecting more, not sure if it's too commercialized or what. But I only thought was a 7 - 7.5/10. Nothing stood out to me as great. A handful of good tracks, just felt like it was missing something to give the album a complete feel. Maybe it lacked depth/or diversity for a debut album.

Wordlife

^do you like Wiz Khalifa??? If not or never heard of em, check em out NOW!

TheoBrizzle :), Dre and I are huge ass fans, Theo posted his new Mixtape today.... its HELLA sick dude, check it out

Montana

I've heard a few tracks. Good, but nothing really to blow me away. I've heard so much rap over the years i can barely listen to it all anymore, so i haven't been checking out mixtapes too much. Although i do check out some of the major mixtapes. The Drake mixtapes, Cudi, The game, and a few other notables.

I am downloading this mixtape though.

Wordlife

its prettttttty damn good... a good mixtape before he drops his studio album Deal or No Deal in a few weeks :D

Montana

The mixtape is good, but i don't like when they freestyle of over peoples beats often. He picked great beats, and lyrics are good. Good flow. I'll check out the album for sure. Does he have a lead single to deal or no deal yet?

Montana

That's a good track. Kinda surprising for a first single. I was expecting a club banger like Say Yeah.

Anyone have a list of the upcoming rap album releases? I know Drake and Wiz has albums dropping soon, and Relapse II shouldn't be too far away, but thats all i can think of off the top of my head. What else should i be looking out for.

Dre

Reaction score
Here's the Fall 2009 release.

Fat Joe – J.O.S.E. 2 – October 6
Mario – D.N.A. – October 13
Joss Stone – Colour Me Free – October 20
The Roots – How I Got Over – October 20
Michael Jackson – This Is It Soundtrack – October 27
Amerie – In Love & War – November 3
Wale – Attention: Deficit – November 3
Ryan Leslie – Transition – November 3
Melanie Fiona – The Bridge – November 3
Clipse – Till the Casket Drops – November 10
50 Cent – Before I Self Destruct – November 17
Teairra Mari – At That Point – November 17
Shakira – She Wolf – November 17
Kid Sister – Ultraviolet – November 17
Three 6 Mafia – Laws of Power – November 17
Leona Lewis – Echo – November 17
Justin Bieber – My World – November 17
Boyz II Men – Love – November 17
OneRepublic – Waking Up – November 17
Lil Jon – Crunk Rock – November 24
Timbaland – Shock Value 2 – November 24
Britney Spears – The Singles Collection – November 24
Lady Gaga – The Fame Monster – November 24
Mary J. Blige – Stronger – November 24
Omarion – Ollusion – November 24
Jay Sean – All or Nothing – November 24
Birdman – PRICELE$$ – November 24
Alicia Keys – The Element of Freedom – December 1
Snoop Dogg – Malice N Wonderland – December 8
Chamillionaire – Venom – December 8
Usher – TBD – December 8
Lil Wayne – Rebirth – December 15
Monica – Still Standing – December
R. Kelly – Untitled – Q4
Eminem – Relapse 2 – Q4
Plies – Goon Affiliated – Q4
T-Pain – RevolveR – Q4
Young Jeezy – Thug Motivation 103 – Q4
Rihanna – TBD – Q4

Montana

Cool....no drake on that list i see. Sucks it got pushed back to 2010.

I don't see Crunk Rock being all that bad. I had a few tracks and his beats are pretty tight. Old style, with a new twist.

Looking forward to Snoop, Chamillionair, Jeezy, Usher, Wayne, R. Kelly, Jay Sean, Plies and T-Pain...but can see most of these slipping expect snoop. Glad there is some hip hop to look forward too.