NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I liked LAX honestly, imo it was better the Doctor's Advocate, but not quite as good a The Documentary. He should cut back on some of the guest spots imo. Some were good but others were trash (Gentlemen's Affair for example) It was almost as if you paid 16 bucks for a compalation cd lol. There was only 2 or 3 songs without a feature kind of annoying I loved Bulletproof Diaries though. Held his own with Raekwon, but still got out did imo.

Famou$ 187

50 Cent's album >>> Soulja Boy's mixtape >>> Lil Wayne's mixtape
That's all that needs to be said.

straight_edge76

Is it really that good or are the other 2 just bad? lol from what I have heard its pretty good. "Crime Wave" was fire.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
When is it going to come out..officially? or is it out already?
November 23rd, I won't be surprised if 50 pushes it back because it already leaked out. I hope this doesn't turn out into Carter 3 shit where everybody kept leaking it and shit for Weezy to push it back CONSTANTLY.

straight_edge76

Yeah i was pretty sure that it wasnt supposed to come out until November. Honestly i am hesitant to buy it being that his last 2 albums have been shit.

xtremebadass

didn't Curtis suck a huge amount of ass? Like I heard nothing about that when it came out except "I Got Money"

straight_edge76

I am likely going to at least check it out on iTunes or something if teh rest of it is like his recent mixtapes and "Crime Wave" i am sure it will be good. Maybe not great.

Dre

Reaction score
Jay-Z - Empire State Of Mind (feat. Alicia Keys) [Official Music Video]
[yt]n-zrtBhrNqY[/yt]

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Oh Curtis was a garbage album. And correction everyone, The Game is now.... Game.

I'm just not interested in The Game anymore. And Wale's album leaked, should I post it or just wait till Theo or Dre post it?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Holy Hay Zeus Game keeps putting out garbage content

[yt]ut_KMIE3sRQ[/yt]

This sounds like that Youngbloodz song, Everybody Know Me.

[yt]PgfEScAM-Bg[/yt]

Better but meh.

Montana

Not sure about those game tracks, but his R.e.d mixtape was really good.

Before i self destruct is a solid album, i'd say about 8.5/10. Not really missing anything if you don't get it. But it's good.

Thoughts on the new Wale album??