NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I didnt but I heard Drake won teh Rookie of the year award.... Big suprise there.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@Theo I don't watch BET but I did catch the only thing worth watching during the awards. The cyphers.

Em > Mos Def > Black Thought > Joe Budden.

Nicki is like a cartoon character, just rap dammit!

Wordlife

that album, tbh, was actually VERY good.

I dropped off the Weezy wagon a while ago, I heard this was "SO GREAT!" so I DL'ed it.... loved it!

straight_edge76

I am just not a huge fan of people constantly sampling and re-doing somebody else's beat/song. And it seems to be Lil Wayne, who already imo is seriously lacking in the originality department just fell alot lower on the "originality" meter. He is losing the little respect i had for the dude.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Just to throw something out, if Wiz drops the Burn After Rolling mixtape. This actually migght be one of the greatest weeks of hip-hop in my life.

EX: Lil Wayne's No Ceilings, MAJOR Freestyles, BET Hip-Hop Awards, Kanye West dismissed from trial, and etc.

Wordlife

^if that drops this week.... oh my god I would have to agree so badly! Wiz needs to drop that shit NOW

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^if that drops this week.... oh my god I would have to agree so badly! Wiz needs to drop that shit NOW
He should've never said that he was gonna drop in October, he should drop the B.A.R. mixtape like two weeks before the Deal or No Deal album drops in stores. Give himself a lil bit more buzz for people to buy or DL the album.

Wordlife

^agreed!

SO he should have 2 mixtapes and then finally Deal or No Deal then in the next two months then??

straight_edge76

I read that The Game's New Album is called "The Red Album"
That's Bold if you ask me...

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^agreed!

SO he should have 2 mixtapes and then finally Deal or No Deal then in the next two months then??
He should push back the B.A.R. mixtape two weeks before Deal or No Deal drops in stores. It'll help his debut album sales alot more.

Wordlife

I hope Wiz does it right...

The Game better make sure "The Red Album" is sick, cause L.A.X. imo wasn't all that great