NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ I've been heard that since they put it up in VIP, maybe even before. I think I DL'd it on digiwaxx.com. Anyways, who else thinks Young Money might lose their steam now that Weezy's gone. He's the YM capo, and without the back bone the whole body's going to fall apart, I think.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Aside from those carrying the weight (Drake & Minaj), I can't even name another member Young Money. Jae Millz isn't the same Millz from 2005.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
My poimt exactly. I did some research this past week on YM, i got that new Source mag, and people like SNL, and Gudda Gudda, and ofcourse Tyga-Tyga are still their, but can they support what was supposed to be the next Wu, or Junior Mafia? Lol.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^Oh yeah Wayne's weed carrier.

I honestly thought this was gonna be a hot song from The Game.

The first 30 sec had me like ‘oh shit’ then it flopped faster then a Ken Anderson return. And the hook is atrocious.

[yt]UfSFYU-A2_w[/yt]

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh shit, yeah I forgot about Mack Maine. He's pretty tight too, but he's to busy running Cash Moolah & what not. I doubt he'd be a big player in Young Money to be honest.

Also, I have to promote it, Rick Ross's new label Maybach Music Latino is coming soon. Be on the look out for that.

straight_edge76

wow... the game track is gay... Got mad love for the game and all but this ish is wack.

Dre

Reaction score

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Wiz Khalifa

May you please drop the new B.A.R. (Burn After Rolling) mixtape already? LOL