NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Basically the whole thing with Drake, like i said earlier to many people are already hying him to be a Biggie or a Nas. I talked to my step-dad about how it was when Biggie was first coming up and it was like Drake, times 10. Lyrically yeah Drake is legit but he usually just says a bunch of random ass shit that makes no sense together usually strung together with a sing-songy hook. And unless he goes 300,000+ in the first week he will be written off as a "flop" I think its more Wayne then the fans that are killing him. He is rushing him to drop his album and basically have turned So Far Gone..one of the best mixtapes of the year into one of the most purchased EP's in quite awhile. Wayne is on his nuts so bad its not even funny and all of the dickrider Wayne listeners automatically jumped on Drake's nuts also.

There is shitty mainstream hip-hop (Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, OJ, etc.) but at the same time there is good mainstream hip hop also (Eminem, Nas, Lupe (Who is more of an MC then Drake could ever wish to be), Game etc.) it is just the radio and MTV/BET just shovel all the damn crappy ring tone one hit wonders down our throats.

straight_edge76

Yup. Drake is over rated anyways... Lupe > Drake in every way. Maybe with the exception of him being hot right now. But remember when Lupe first blew up, all of the shit everybody is saying about Drake been already said bout Fiasco. Who is one of the few MC's in the game. Lotta rappers not to many MC's left.

straight_edge76

Yeah, you have no clue how many people wanted to skate after that song lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
God Kick Push was like my song back a few years ago lmao!
One of the greatest storytelling hip-hop songs of this decade, Lupe's lyricism was phenomenal as he was telling us a story. Everything that he rapped about even rhymed, I wanted to hit the fuck out of anybody with a skateboard that said that "Kick Push" was wack and that Lupe was garbage. That song would've easily made Slick Rick and Tupac proud of themselves.

"Dumb It Down" was even one of the most clever hip-hop songs of the decade too. I hate it when people say that rappers are wack because their lyrics and metaphors go over their heads.

Wordlife

exactly... people need creative music, not mainstream garbage!! Lupe brought us something new to the table... and a lot of people took it as if he was crazy and wack and his shit wasn't legit. But he proved them wrong

Wordlife

New 50 Cent song entitled Crime Wave off of Before I Self Destruct (11/23/09)

This is reallllllllllllllllllly hot! At least we know 50's back

[yt]lu0amNoo1y0[/yt]

straight_edge76

The 50 song is pretty good.... Very "War Angel" esque- maybe I might actually pick up this album. The Massacre and Curtis were absolute commercial garbage. Maybe the realizatiion that his time is passing may be getting to him and feels he needs to bring it.

Back on Lupe... "Dumb It Down" is easily my favorite Fiasco track. Next to "Paris, Tokyo" and "Hip Hop Saved My Life"

xtremebadass

Wait Gucci and OJ are shitty mainstream? Since when?

I seriously think 50's back in a big way

straight_edge76

Thank god... And I heard SOulja Boy got arrested a few weeks ago. lol losing the dreads will be funny. But honestly it would make him look a bit more serious. I mean a rapper claiming to be the "best rapper alive" and looks like a damn 17 year old girl with that hair imo. he looked far more gangsta back in The Block Is Hot Days with the oh so corny braids.

xtremebadass

The only thing Lil Wayne hasn't done is go to jail, doesn't surprise me. Maybe he'll have some new material to rap out when he gets out because alot of his new stuff is the same. He still be making money in prison on Tha Carter IV and Rebirth lol

NinoBrown

Reaction score
K I've been gone for awhile so I gotta Quote y'all mofo's.

imagine Drake on Eminem's record label...?? THAT would be sick

Pfft. Drake on Shady's label? Besides 50, Eminem and Dre who really gets there stuff on shelves including the promotion money for said album? Aftermath itself is like a gas station, you go there pick up some wisdom but you don't drop nothing. Eve, Busta and Game were all signed and they didn't do anything (Busta came out with ONE album, Game was under G-Unit).

But J. Cole & Drake on Roc Nation would go on and be SO long lasting, they would be the 2010s' Jay-Z & Nas IMO

Album sales > Hype.

Eminem's new song... it will be found in the game DJ Hero (the Eminem/Jay-Z Renegade Edition)... rumor is that it could be on Relapse 2.... here we go again with this FUCKING dumb accent!

And it's gonna stay a rumor because it's not gonna be.

look at who we have now??? All the underground rappers need to step up and PROVE Hip Hop is not dead... (Tech N9ne 100% for sure can do it)

Will sales PROVE that? And there's no way he'll sell if an R&B songstress isn't on the hook. A Kanye appearance won't help either, look at Rhymefest.

Biggie on the other hand had a rare gift of getting not just verses, but entire songs, hell all of Ready To Die seemed to flow majestically creating arguably the best rap album of all time.

Co-Sign.

Slick Rick is under-appreciated; second best storyteller of all time next to teh GOAT Pac of course.

Blashempy.

Also, since when does everybody consider R&B, Hiphop?

THANK YOU!

My favorite artist is usher.

LOL.