NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

You can tell by the subject matter that its a Relapse throw away. Alot of Kim Kardashian lines on that album.

lol @ "Stick it up Kim Kardashians ass,And make the bitch run a triathlon" or something like that

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Am I the only one one this thread who wants Tyga and Drake to FINALLY make a mixtape together? I just felt that I had to throw that out there...

straight_edge76

I have been thinking... Does anyone besides me think that the mainstream/underground scene alike are overrating Drake? I have heard some compare him to Biggie and Nas.... Wayyy to extreme.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I have been thinking... Does anyone besides me think that the mainstream/underground scene alike are overrating Drake? I have heard some compare him to Biggie and Nas.... Wayyy to extreme.
WOW, Biggie?

I think hes better than Weezy, but to compare him to Biggie? Drake's lyricism on tracks sometimes doesn't make any sense at all. Biggie's shit was always on point, and he established a legacy for himself to have old heads still wondering who Drake is.

Is it me or do I think Slick Rick is one of the most underrated rappers of all time, his storytelling shit be on FUCKING point. Just listened to Children's Story fifteen minutes ago.

straight_edge76

Yeah I know what you mean, the way I look at it Drake, next to like likes of Wayne and Birdshit he sounds fucking amazing but half the damn time his verses are a bunch of random ass lines that make no sense together, he has great lyricism but at times wack flow, usually about money or some female. Biggie on the other hand had a rare gift of getting not just verses, but entire songs, hell all of Ready To Die seemed to flow majestically creating arguably the best rap album of all time.

Slick Rick is under-appreciated; second best storyteller of all time next to teh GOAT Pac of course.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
[yt]_z_QOwWccKI[/yt]

Album snippets of Wiz Khalifa's Deal or No Deal... I wonder when is the Burn After Rolling mixtape supposed to drop?

MizMasta3000

No, actually it is not. Sure about 18 or so months ago it was but with some of the newer stuff coming out i believe that its coming back, but I do believe it will never be at the level of the late 90's/early 2000's but it will be pretty damn good,

You call me a douche but I refuse to listen to bullshit like Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane or New Boyz call themselves hip hop artists, it makes me sick

Hip Hop can be revived with Tech N9Ne, Drake(i think hes good), and greats still around like Jay-Z, Cam'Ron, or Snoop. Just to name a few

PS: John Cena and Trademarc are actually great lyrisists. Listen to "Untouchables" where theyre rapping about how much mainstream is killing real hip hop

Wordlife

^can't agree anymore than that brother

BTW You forgot to mention Eminem bro

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
And mainstream wise, with the exception of this garbage Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, AJ Juiceman, yadda yadda shit, and the R&B shit... Hip Hop is NOT dead right now
Love that guy. He's so mainstream we cant even remember his name :lol:. Also, since when does everybody consider R&B, Hiphop?

EM's little accent is whatever. I hardly ever listen to those tracks, I'm more for when he spits with a normal tone. Then again, I only gave it one listen.

@ the Drake topic. I think the fans are gonna kill Drizzy. Don't get me wrong, I love him. BUT, I feel like he's not gonna meet the standards set by all this hype. He's an incredible lyricist, but one can only come fresh for so long. At least he can make his R&B joints pass for rap songs. Also, I feel like he only kills songs (like I'm talking about hit record kill) when they're about a female or some shit. All his other tracks are just a verse or two thrown together with a hook added. & wasn't the Tyga/Drizzy mixtape supposed to drop like a month after that Stampede snipper came out. That shit sounded hard as fuh.

Wordlife

lol I did it on purpose lmaoooooooo! He's worthless to the point where his name can easily be misspelled on purpose :)

And by R&B I mean that all radio stations nowadays that play "Rap/Hip-Hop" play more R&B music with a rap artist in it and claim that to be rap... I dont know if that's like that with YOUR local radio stations... but Chicago's do that

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I dont know if that's like that with YOUR local radio stations... but Chicago's do that

Yeah bro, its like that down here too. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Trey Songz, and whatever, but I remember(well not really remember, I was like seven back then) R&B had their own station's and what not. & guys like R. Kelly & B2K would be in awhole another genre from the rappers. Now it seems like R&B declined, and shit.