NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

No, actually it is not. Sure about 18 or so months ago it was but with some of the newer stuff coming out i believe that its coming back, but I do believe it will never be at the level of the late 90's/early 2000's but it will be pretty damn good,

Wordlife

look at who we have now??? All the underground rappers need to step up and PROVE Hip Hop is not dead... (Tech N9ne 100% for sure can do it)

And mainstream wise, with the exception of this garbage Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, AJ Juiceman, yadda yadda shit, and the R&B shit... Hip Hop is NOT dead right now

straight_edge76

Tech N9ne is I believe one of the only underground rappers who CHOOSES to be underground. I am sure if he wanted to he could be the biggest thing on MTV right now, he makes shit that may be dirty but good, club hyphy shit, as well as the gangsta shit.

Montana

Eminem's new song... it will be found in the game DJ Hero (the Eminem/Jay-Z Renegade Edition)... rumor is that it could be on Relapse 2.... here we go again with this FUCKING dumb accent!

[yt]vaWF-VjbjMc&NR[/yt]

Idk....I think that song is pretty tight. Maybe i'm just in the mood for some Eminem though.

straight_edge76

Yeah I think its the shit to... I heard it was recorded for Relapse but It didnt make the album's final cuts.

Wordlife

lol at first, like I said... I was like OH GREAT, the accent again! But, after a few listens, I personally LOVE it and I hope its on Relapse 2

straight_edge76

I really like the 2nd verse, idk what it is whenever he brings up Kim Kardashian its classic.