NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

Tell em why you mad son.
Drake is the only thing that's "the shit" about Young Money.
Drake been overrated just like Young Money,he straight tho.
^oh damn so you ARE going huh??? Damn txt me and lemme know how that shit goes bro!
lol @ 'txt me bro'.
On the subject of Concerts..

Gonna see Tech n9ne on saturday. The K.O. D tour rollin' through my city. A mile or so away from my apartment FTW.
Thats whats up,what's ur favorite tech n9ne song?

Wordlife

I've seen Tech 6 times this year alone, I flew out to KCMO to see em twice HAHAHA!

But he's not coming here for K.O.D. sadly.... I have like 4 pix with him, and he signed ALL of my cds, even the underground shit you can only get in KCMO

straight_edge76

My favorite Tech song... I have a few "The Waitress", "Midwest Choppers 2", "The Rain" and "Slacker" all are up there "Soldiers at War" is pretty damn sick to.

Wordlife

I think my favorites have to be:

Slacker
Caribou Lou
Get The Fuck Outta Here
The Beast
I'm A Playa
Midwest Choppers 2
Yada Yada Yada
Psycho Bitch
My World
Earthquake
Seven Words

The list can continue

straight_edge76

The list can go on for days lmao.

But in an unrelelated topic.
Bone Thugs' "Cleveland is the City" or Cudi's "Cleveland is the reason" is a better Cleveland track?

Wordlife

Personally I like the CuDi track better.... it has that freshness flow and he's up-n-coming.... Bone Thugz are legends though make no doubt bout it, but CuDi is getting hot at the right time right now

straight_edge76

That is true, I still don't particularly like him to much, the Kid From Cleveland mixtape was the shit but his mainstream material aint impressing me. He can freestyle like a mother bleep though.

Wordlife

just like MOST rappers in the business, their mixtapes are WAY better than their mainstream garbage... take Lil Wayne for example. I hate Weezy so much with a passion. His mainstream music is just so bad, but his mixtapes... those tell a different story

straight_edge76

Yeah, that's true 50 is another example; War Angel was the the shit but Curtis is garbage.

Wayne he's wack either way. He has a good line here and there. I am convinced that Drake ghost writes for him.

And just curious Who is the main artist on "Im goin' in" him or Wayne? its under Drake on my Ipod so idk.

Wordlife

It's Drake, it's officially on his So Far Gone -EP, so I assume it's Drake song.... that's like my favorite Drake song too! HAHA

straight_edge76

Yeah, next to Forever, Replacement Girl and Uptown. I used to be totally all over Best I Ever Had's nuts but it got way to overplayed and fast. Sucessful is getting there to. :( :( For shame

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Wayne he's wack either way. He has a good line here and there. I am convinced that Drake ghost writes for him.
:laugh:

Its definitely a possibility, Gillie ghostwritten Weezy for Tha Carter II so I wouldn't be surprised if Drake was his ghostwriter. Birdman's lyrics have gotten better outta nowhere also, Drizzy might be ghostwriting for his wack ass too. Drake should've never let Birdshit get "Money To Blow" under his name when it was originally Drizzy's track.

straight_edge76

It was damn. I honestly hate the way that Birdman and Wayne can at times imo drag Drake's lyrical ability. I think that Drizzy is slowly turning into Young Money's Ice Cube lol. I didnt notice Birman getting better, I cant even understand his wack ass.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
It was damn. I honestly hate the way that Birdman and Wayne can at times imo drag Drake's lyrical ability. I think that Drizzy is slowly turning into Young Money's Ice Cube lol. I didnt notice Birman getting better, I cant even understand his wack ass.
And thats why I hope Drizzy pulls a Curren$y out of the bag and leave Cash Money when he knows he wants to. I mean look what leaving Cash Money did for Spitta, and Drizzy WILL have so much star power by then. Labels will want to sign him or Drizzy could have his own label.

straight_edge76

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I would love to see him rock with Roc Nation or Shady/Aftermath though. Honestly idk who thinks that Cash/Young Money is a legit crew/label.