NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Yeah, The Game has been calling him out on a few tracks, and Jay called him a "groupie" in an interview. And i've seen the game say a few things on twitter

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
pfft. yeah right! Lil Twist is the future of hip-hop. lmao.
Speaking of Lil Twist, when the hell am I ever gonna hear Lil Chuckie drop a verse sometime. I mean hell, he's Weezy's lil brother for christ sake...

Tell me why I'm on J. Cole's bandwagon right now...

straight_edge76

Is it just me or do alot of rappers just getting into the game have weird and at times wack ass names?

straight_edge76

Well a few of the weirder ones imo are Kid Cudi, Wale, Wiz Khalifa (idk if i spelled it right), most of young money etc.

and on another note i heard from a friend that there is gonna bve another 2pac post humonous album. Thoughts?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Well a few of the weirder ones imo are Kid Cudi, Wale, Wiz Khalifa (idk if i spelled it right), most of young money etc.
Wale's government name is Olubowale Victor Folarin

CuDi's government name is Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi

Wizzle Man got his name from "khalifa" as an Arabic name for "successor" and "wisdom"...

Its hard to find their names weird just by reading that...