NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Ross has some commercial hits, but his last album wasn't really anything special. Gucci Mane is HUGE over here in Detroit, which is odd cause it's not the south. His tracks with OJ, Plies, and photoshop are all big here. Pretty much whatever the new Gucci Track is. I guess MTV's isn't TOO bad, considering it's MTV.

MTV

1) Jay Z
2) Lil Wayne
3) Drake
4) Kanye
5) Rick Ross
6) Gucci Mane
7) Jeezy
8) Fabolous
9) 50 Cent
10) Raekwon

My List for commercial MTV sucess

1) Jay Z ( Run this town, New York song)
2) Wayne ( All the Young Money tracks)
3) Drake ( His mixtape, guest appearances)
4) Kanye ( Guest Appearances, and snatching awards)
5) TI (just been coming out with unreleased stuff, but TI has to be on my list)

6) Gucci Mane (Wasted)
7) Plies ( Becky)
8) Fabolous (good all around rapper)
9) Jadakiss (Hot Album)
10) Eminem (Album was good, but no good singles)

Honorable Mention to Raekwon, one of the best albums of 09, but no big radio mtv singles. Kid Cudi. Rookie coming in strong. Decent album

straight_edge76

Top 10 In My Opinion

1. Eminem (Best Rapper Alive Bar None, Relapse WILL win album of the year)
2. Raekwon (OB4CL2 one of the best albums this year even with no radio/MTV rotation)
3. Jay Z (had the hot radio cuts this year (Run this town, and started a huge debate with DOA)
4. Drake (the "new kid on the block and he makes Young Money Legit)
5. Lil Wayne (I could give a fuck about him, but you cannot deny he is on top, but HE hasn't done much this year just been doin the young money thing.)
6. Method Man (Blackout 2 Was Hot)
7. Kanye (Guest Spots/Production)
8. T.I. ("Remember me" one of the hottest tracks of 2009)
9. Fabolous (I actually liked Loso's Way)
10. 50 Cent (mix tapes were hot, and "OK Your Right was a big radio song around here)

The ROY I think should go to Ash Roth. he is more commercial then Cudi and imo lyrically a cut above like likes of Cudi and Wale. As an artist I prefer him to Drake but Drizzy has the MTV crowd on lock.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Drake will win rookie of the year, hands down, don't bother fill out a ballet.

This list is fail. Jeezy, Wayne and Kanye are all riding off of last year's albums, even though I don't consider Kanye's last one hip-hop but look who were taking about here, MTV. But this list is a fail because Em isn't on it.

And where's T.I.? And why is 50 there? And why is Rick Ross so high? I don't even think Jay-Z should be #1, Em's album sold more and Jay's album came out on a Tuesday!

Imagine a BET Top 10 hottest MCs haha.

straight_edge76

haha yeah I could imagine how low everyone credible would be on a BET list. I do agree on Jeezy being on because of last years shit. But Wayne and 'Ye Should be on just based on the guest appearances and with Kanye his production. Em and Raekwon have the two best albums of the year hands down. Jay's I haven't heard in full so I can't judge but based on Jay's last album idk if its as good as everyone makes it out to be.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
And why is Rick Ross so high?
Because he's the BAWWS.

& this is going to make waves BIG TIME. I thought this beef was dead & gone, but guess I thought wrong.
untitled2.jpg

straight_edge76

Because he's the BAWWS.

& this is going to make waves BIG TIME. I thought this beef was dead & gone, but guess I thought wrong.
untitled2.jpg

That's so fucking stupid. I thought the beef was already done?
And on the topic of beef, who really gives a shit anymore about beef? The only Beef that is semi-interesting is Jay Z/Game.

straight_edge76

Yeah, it has a sorta Biggie/2pac kinda vibe.. Minus the whole everyone gettin blasted sorta thing. i think that honestly hip hop needs a beef with two equally capable lyrical minds like Jay and The Game. (IMO Jay Z is a tad bit over rated and from what I have heard Blueprint 3 was nothin special)