NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

This is from Lil' Wayne's new Mixtape dropping later this week No Ceilings, it's to the beat of Run This Town, he makes Jay and Kanye look like SHIT

[yt]iH4-nMT8maU[/yt]

straight_edge76

Yeah its official I agree with everyone that says J. Cole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^WTH? I'm a Cole fan too. Drake doesn't even interest me that much anymore.

I heard two others Wayne freestyles from the No Ceiling mixtape, Wasted and Swag Surfin and I'm impressed. This might be some Dedication 2 work from Wayne.

xtremebadass

I heard two others Wayne freestyles from the No Ceiling mixtape, Wasted and Swag Surfin and I'm impressed. This might be some Dedication 2 work from Wayne.

It will probably be better than Tha Carter IV lol

straight_edge76

Thinking about it, how original is lil Wayne... "The carter 4" i mean honestly a part 2 maybe but are 4 albums necessary for basically the same damn thing; "I get pussy, I get money, I do drugs" blah blah blah.... Ok maybe I am just Wayne hating but to me it seems he does the same damn thing on every album...

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
My bad, I mean I assumed because you used to be on Drizzy's nuts so hard from before, LOL.

[yt]5ZsxMW2Eo1s[/yt]

[yt]iqevEkkVJ3M[/yt]

Some dope ass freestyles from Joell Ortiz of Slaughterhouse...

straight_edge76

I had already heard the Crime Wave Freestyle, but both are hot. Joell is the shit.

Dre

Reaction score
Chris Brown - I Can Transform Ya (feat. Lil' Wayne & Swizz Beatz)

[yt]SjvCr9JrFVY[/yt]

xtremebadass

No Ceilings is out right now

He did Ice Cream Paint Job, I got to DL this once I get home, Nino posted it in VIP