NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'm digging that new Luda track!
Yeah, its some good progress from what we last heard on his last album Theater of the Mind in which I was disappointed from. I really wasn't feeling but my fav track off that album was Do The Right Thing with Common & Spike Lee.

Wordlife

Theater of Mind was TERRIBLE... totally not a legit Luda album... I HATED IT! That, no lies, was the last album I bought in stores lol and I was totally disappointed

xtremebadass

Anyone know when "Cash Money Heroes" will be released? It's by Kevin Rudolf, Lil' Wayne, Birdman, and Jay Sean. The snippet on youtube sounded fantastic!

straight_edge76

With Wale's album dropping Tuesday do yall reccomend it? I'm a fan of his mixtapes but usually studio albums and mixtapes are not the same thing.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
If you like his mixtapes, then you'll like his album. Still has that live precussion sound, I'm buying for sure. There's lots of features but they're mostly on hooks.

straight_edge76

Ok cool, I was kind of worried that it was going to be guest heavy. Good to hear he isn't traveling very far from what he is good at like some others. I dont like it usually when rappers use alot of guest verses on they albums.

xtremebadass

I heard that a couple days agoa, I was always a fan of Khaled and he has yet to disappoint me

straight_edge76

Decent artist collection Khaled annoys the hell out of me. Jeezy had the best verse imo.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Decent artist collection Khaled annoys the hell out of me. Jeezy had the best verse imo.
You ain't lying about Jeezy having the best verse on that Fed Up track, Jeezy's already teasing the fuck out of me about TM103 ever since the Trappin Ain't Dead mixtape. I'm ready for Jeezy to shut Gucci Mane's dickriders the hell up already.

straight_edge76

Yeah, same here I honestly didn't give 2 shits about him until "The Recession" last year and "Trappin' Aint Dead" is fire i am slowly becoming a fan of his

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yeah, same here I honestly didn't give 2 shits about him until "The Recession" last year and "Trappin' Aint Dead" is fire i am slowly becoming a fan of his
You didn't care for "The Inspiration" back in '06 either? Album was hard as fuck from track-to-track, definite listen for me because his beats for his album are always on point.