NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

"Imma real smurf and I dont like rappas. And that aint dis. And dis aint dat. And bitch im strapped. Roll with real smurfs that'll cut yo throat and they dont drink pepsi, the just sell coke."

Jeezy is the truth no doubt

straight_edge76

Yeah I honestly didn't but to be fair he never appealed to me but after I heard "Put On" with Kanye I was impressed, his first album i still do not like that much i have been getting into alot of his mixtapes though

xtremebadass

^^^Oh I got to listen to that now lol

Random, but I really am beginning to dislike Rick Ross, he pisses me off.

straight_edge76

^^ yes, yes come to the dark or light side? depending on how you look at it lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Ay when is the OFFICIAL release date for Tyga's new "Black Thoughts" mixtape? I'm already confused because all my trusted hip-hop sites (2dopeboyz, AllHipHop, illRoots, etc.) are saying that its coming out November 17th or November 19th and I'm kinda getting annoyed by it.

tyga-black-thoughts-mixtape-front-cover.jpg

Dre

Reaction score
Tyga and DJ Ill Will said they'll release Black Thoughts on his birthday (November 19th).

straight_edge76

Why must he be put on every damn song? First Busta and Luda and now him and Jeezy.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^ Busta has to hit up the features after his last album flopped and was forgot about.

Now Tyga is garbage. Used to say him and Khalifa must be twins cause they're both tatted up, light skin and wack rappers. But I've yet to listen to Burn After Reading.

straight_edge76

Is it just me or does at times Kanye look really awkward in videos (ie. Forever, Run This Town)

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Now Tyga is garbage. Used to say him and Khalifa must be twins cause they're both tatted up, light skin and wack rappers. But I've yet to listen to Burn After Reading.
Damn pops...

I STILL disagree with you on Tyga being garbage, he's so underrated to me on Young Money. And Wiz Khalifa is NOT WACK!!!!

And Tyga and Wiz are skinny as fuck also...