NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I feel you famous...and wordlife...Immortal Technique is sick no doubt...

Wordlife

thnx man... if u like eminem or 2pac... tell me ur 3 best songs of each n why:

for me

Eminems 3=

Fack - Funny ASS SONG
kill you - just typcial crazy eminem
As the world turns (underground song) - Funny new sht

2pac's 3

Hit em up - 2pac juss plain out snapped
How do you want it - just a good ass song
Fuck Friends - great beat, best line is, "Everything inside you from ma head 2 ma nuts. You got me sweatin like a fat girl goin 4 mine, a skinny smurf lookin like she stole ma mine

The Anigma

Reaction score
Eminem-

Kim- Some sick shit...lol...first heard it and was like wtf...a "sick, demented song" but I love it...lol

Guilty Conscience- A very creative concept track

It's Okay (underground song)- everyday stuggle type song...self explainable...

2pac-
Against All Odds- Similar to your reason for Hit'em Up except with this track he realized who is true enemies were...

Hail Mary- Quite possibly the darkest hip-hop song ever made...

2 Of America's Most Wanted- Pac and Snoop together on one track when Snoop was in his prime...don't get no better than that...

Wordlife

i like those songs u named too^^^

do you think the new 50 cent cd "CURTIS" will be good???

Defiant One

Reaction score
dont wanna jump in but
Eminem
Till I Collapse
Rain Man
Criminal
Guilty Conscience
hard to narrow it down hes my fav.

Pac
Hit em Up
Hail Mary
I aint mad at cha
do for love

The Anigma

Reaction score
To be honest, recently around these forums I haven't supported it one bit esp. with the first single being "Amusement Park" but to be honest I like the song "Straight To The Bank". So as of now I'm kind of split but I believe 50 and them knew it wouldn't do much as far as record sales go and that's why they pushed the album back but 50 claimed it was because he wanted it to be a worldwide release. I think that's BS and 50 is falling off and he knows it that's why he said he's dropping Curtis, Before I Self Destruct and a greatest hits album then he's retiring from the rap game. Sorry about that I went off-topic a bit but to answer your question I am looking forward to it but as it looks now I think it will be like The Massare...it will be a love/hate album; either you will love it or hate it.

Wordlife

yeah man me 2... he rite... i hope its as good as the massacre... and straight to the bank is good, except for the ha ha ha ha ha part dis sht pisses me OFF lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm not too sure but I believe 50 stole that "ha ha ha" part in the song from Big Pun. I don't recall the name of the track but there's a song with Pun that's similar to the concept of 50's "Straight To The Bank" and it has a "ha ha ha" in the background. Not sure if 50 took it from Pun but they both have the same thing in their songs and Pun was out before 50 so go figure.

Wordlife

ya man i believe your right... good sht there... i hope eminem comes out with a new cd, and hahahaha wouldnt it be funny if 2pac really isnt dead, and its really ciara... now wtf... dass juss odd... plus that guy from the show on FOX that camera show, there is a dude dat looks like tupac too

The Anigma

Reaction score
Em is coming out with a new CD either by the end of this year or early next year. 2Pac is gone...he ain't coming back anytime soon and if he does it would be insane.

Wordlife

dat would be some insane sht... i hope em's new cd is good and has more songs, or i mean EVERY song with him in it

The Anigma

Reaction score
Hopefully, It will be a classic album because Encore just didn't cut it. That was really bad...The Re-Up was a pretty good album though.

Wordlife

it was a good album, but i think his cd needs some more songs like kim, and fack, those are some good crazy funny songs, which made him good, he's hilarious, he even makes my dad laff, and he hates rap, so dats a good sign lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol That's true...He does the same thing to mine as well...Em is hilarious...and Fack is pretty funny...