NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
hot songs...Stacks was underrated imo...at least to the casual fans...

I agree, most good rappers are completely overlooked by the casual fan and I'm still confused as to why that is. It's just like wrestling, guys like Matt Hardy (who can actually wrestle) have to take the backseat to guys like Batista and Cena. I still cant believe Bow Wow sold more units than Nas, that just shows you the state that Hip Hop is in right now.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I honestly coudn't believe it when people said Nelly killed KRS when they were beefing...that's just...no words can describe how wrong that is...KRS killed Nelly imo

Rell

Reaction score
More on Stack's Death:

UPDATE:

So apparently, sources at Stereo tell me that Stack was partying with Freaky Zeke and other friends up until around 4am. They did not have any beef at the club and left in good spirits. Stack then went home to Far Rockaway’s RedFern Projects and was ambushed outside his building. No idea yet why someone would target him….was it neighborhood tension or hip hop tension?

Lupe Fiasco posted this statement on Okayplayer

“My Dear Friend…it hurt so much to wake up to this…So sad…I’ve watched from the humble beginnings…when he used to live with me out in Chicago we rocked together everyday…He’d write rhymes in one room and I’d be writing rhymes in the other…He was there with me through many a milestone in my life , the up’s and the downs, and I was so proud and happy to see him acheive success in his life at what he loved…Hip-Hop…Stacks was the first person that was signed to 1st&15th way back when it first started FYI…Even beyond that I considered Stacks family…My heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends in this time of sadness…We all lost a Good Friend today…But He wont be forgotten…May God have mercy on his soul, Forgive him for his sins in this Life, and watch over him in the next…

Love my smurf, I only shed tears for a few and I shed tears for you…

Sincerely, Lupe Fiasco”

UPDATE: Diplomat Records President, and the last person to hang out with Stack at Stereo, Freakey Zeke gave me an official statement…

“I just want to say life is never promised tomorrow, so you have to live your life to the fullest. Sometime you question the lords actions on certain things, but you just got to live stead fast So don’t make this a situation where you claim up and go in a shell. Big shout out to the big homie, we love you and will always remember you. Stack is a true solider. I’ve been is similarly circumstances three years ago and it’s really killing me inside. He was young and I’m very saddened by this loss. I was with Stack last night in Stereo and it’s just hard to leave someone a few hours ago to hear they had an untimely death. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family especially his sisters.”

The Anigma

Reaction score
Some news...

DJ Khaled snubs 50. Khaled may not be the best, but he sure is entertaining. The Miami DJ spent 99.9% of his "Rap City" interview asking viewers "what it does" and then reminding them "we the best." It turns out that Khaled is also the man to mediate feuds. "Scott Storch, you my brother. Timbaland, you brother. Ya'll ain't got beef, man. I squashed it," Khaled declared. "I bet you right now after this show there's no more beef. Call them both, no beef Timbaland, no beef Scott Storch. DJ Khaled said so."
Minister Khaled Gandi is all about unity. But when asked if he would ever consider working with G-Unit, Khaled replied, "I'm all about unity, but if you're not down with unity, I can't help you with that." 50 Cent's Get Rich Or Die Trying was the only CD left on the pool table when Khaled was asked to pick three classic out of eight, that included album title by Jay-Z, Nas, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and The Notorious B.I.G. Then Khaled actually picked We The Best and Me Myself & I as classics. ???? Countdown to 50 clowning Khaled. 10,9,8,7...

Just Blaze responds to Saigon. With Saigon sharing his frustrations with the delay of his debut album, The Greatest Story Never Told, producer Just Blaze has responded with his side of the story. "To sum up what I said in my email to him, I explained that I didn't understand why he would post that now. Now that the album is pretty much done, and the only issue holding up the release of the first record is a sample clearance issue, which Craig Kallman (President of Atlantic) is personally handling directly with the sample's publishers, as well as the management of the group that was sampled. If this man is going out of his way to personally get this cleared, and we (myself and Saigon) just had a short meeting about this the night before and you know exactly what is happening and who is working on what, why would you go out and slander the company he runs in the middle of him trying to negotiate something on your behalf? It's kinda like going out and sleeping with your lawyer's wife the night before he's about to represent you for a murder case. You're asking to get buried."

Is Eminem obsessed with Mariah Carey? At least that's what Mariah says. Word is, Em is set to go into detail about his fling with Carey on a song from his next LP. I could care less about Carey as a song topic, but Em dropping another album is great news. "There is more than one track that goes into really specific, intimate detail about what went on between Em and Mariah," a source told OK Magazine. "Mariah wishes she could sue Eminem for slander," says the snitch. "But it's his freedom of speech." They go on to say Carey even asked L.A. Reid to step in.

I don't blame Khaled for not wanting to work with 50...looks like Saigon is messing himself up as far as dropping an album and LOL @ Em for still going after Mariah...

Source: SOHH.com

Defiant One

Reaction score
Khaled beef with 50 HA! should be interesting, and Saigon should know the rules of the game and know better than to say some shit like that, heres to hoping he learns his lesson. As far as Eminem goes, can't say I really blame him. As it goes they were allegedly together, it ended on a bad note, when it became public she denied denied denied. He also allegedly has recorded messages of her voice she left on his voice mail where she was calling him pet names like baby and what not really intimate stuff, but she threatened to sue if he used them like he was planning to do. Eminem doesnt want people to think he is a lier. Its like what if you slept with a girl and she said it never happened, how would you feel? Youd wanna prove her wrong. Which is what Eminem is trying to do.

The Anigma

Reaction score
It's been roughly six years since they were together...they hooked up around 2001...if it was me I would have put the messages on the album anyway...shit Em's been sued enough why not one more time lol ....

Defiant One

Reaction score
Quite possibly Khaled would, I wouldnt count 50 out though. On an unrelated note Mariah got a big fucking forehead but I would hit that so hard, talk about thick in ALL the right places god damn. Had to be said.

The Anigma

Reaction score
G-Unit vs. Grand Hustle could be interesting but anytime G-Unit are in a beef there's always some bullshit shootouts and things like that. They aren't battle rappers...well, Banks has punchlines but they not battle rappers...same goes for T.I. at least that's the way I look at it. But the diss tracks they send to each other if it jumps off could be interesting. And D1 I second that...she has a huge forehead but as you mentioned she's thick in all the right places...her with all them curves and me with no brakes...lol

Defiant One

Reaction score
Grand Hustle- G-unit would be interesting, but the only way G-unit wins is if someone from GH mentions Eminem and Em goes all out to destroy them, but I dont see that happening. Eminem aint worried bout beef anymore, but that could change. Like Anigma said G-unit are really good battle rappers, but they can make some hot disses though.

The Anigma

Reaction score
All GH have to do is say something about Em's daughter and that's it...lol Em would tear them apart or anyone for that matter...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah thats something Ja and Benzino found out the hard way. Ironic thing is 50 brought Ja's son in it and Ja did absolutely nothing about it.