NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
the lox were really hot back in the day and they are still nice but honestly I haven't bought or listened to any of their recent cd's...that wild out shit was hot as hell though back in the day...and their three of the hardest rappers out there now...esp. Jada

The Anigma

Reaction score
no doubt..."yeah you got a felony but you aint a predicate, never the king of new york you live in connecticut" "picture kiss aint come out swinging that's like going to see 50 at a concert and he don't come out singing" he killed 50 straight up...lol listening to it now...

The Anigma

Reaction score
no doubt...50 had nothing to say after Jada got at him all he had to say was, "Jada don't sell records so he's not relevant to hip-hop". What a BS excuse...lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
yeah no doubt about them either too bad there the only fat joe tracks I actually like lol

Defiant One

Reaction score
Fat Joe has made a few ok tracks by himself, his best verses always seem to be on someone elses track or record, and I agree with Rell as well he is turning into a South Rapper. Between his style and peoples allogations of Pun and others ghostwriting for him, i'm not really into him all that much.

Mr. Mat

Some News......

Jermaine Dupri Involved in Car Accident
Music producer Jermaine Dupri is reportedly fine after being involved in a car accident in New York which sent his driver to the hospital for minor injuries.

The collision took place shortly after midnight on Thursday morning as Dupri was being chauffeured in his Cadillac Escalade.

A rep for the music exec stated that a female driver allegedly ignored a stop light on the corner of 49th Street and Park Avenue in Manhattan, and crashed into Dupri’s SUV.

One of Dupri’s security guards was taken to a local hospital with a broken arm.

Marley Marl Suffers Heart Attack, Hospitalized
Legendary producer Marley Marl has suffered a heart attack and is currently in stable condition at a New York hospital.

Koch Records has confirmed that Marley Marl, 44, is hospitalized, but would not disclose any further information.

Marley Marl, born Marlon Williams, is one of the founding members of the Juice Crew, the Queens-based rap collective that included hip-hop legends Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Biz Markie, and Roxanne Shante.

Marl was also the founder of rap label Cold Chillin’, and has produced classic songs for LL Cool J (“Jingling Baby”) and Eric B & Rakim (“My Melody”).

His latest release, “Hip Hop Lives,” is a collaboration with former hip-hop rival KRS-One. It marks the first time the two have recorded together since their Bronx vs. Queens battles from the 1980s.

Cilvaringz Drops Debut, Gets Help From Wu
Wu-Tang Clan affiliate Cilvaringz is preparing to release his debut album, simply titled “I,” and has linked up with several Wu members for the project.

“I” features appearances by rappers the RZA, GZA, Method Man, Ghostface, and Raekwon, as well as production by the RZA, 4th Disciple, True Master, and Mathematics.

Cilvaringz, who has worked with the Wu since 1997, was discovered by Method Man and the late Ol’ Dirty Bastard during their Wu-Tang Forever world tour in Amsterdam.

In 2002, the Netherlands-based rapper signed to Wu-Tang Productions – founded by the RZA. He has since made cameos on RZA’s “Digital Bullet” and “Birth Of A Prince” albums.

“I” drops on June 12.

[Update] Game Pleads Not Guilty To L.A. Fight

The Game pleaded not guilty on Thursday to punching and threatening to shoot a man during a basketball game in South Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old rapper, born Jayceon Terrell Taylor, is charged with three felony counts of making a criminal threat, possessing a firearm in a school zone, and exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer.

Taylor, who remains free on $50,000 bail, faces more than five years in state prison if convicted.

Prosecutors allege that during a Feb. 24 pickup basketball game, Taylor punched an opposing player, then pulled out a gun from his red Cadillac Escalade, and threatened to shoot him.

His attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, did not immediately return a message seeking comment, according to the Associated Press.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Cilvarings' debut should be hot if he's working with the Wu; No comment on Dupri I see him as a wannabe Puffy except he from Atlanta; Hate to hear that about Marley Marl, one of hip-hop's legends; and Game is jsut stupid, punches a dude during a basketball game, threatening to kill him and pulling out a gun at a school zone? What a dumbass! I get he's gangsta with it...lol yeah right...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Ill have to check Civalrings' album, should be pretty good no doubt if he working with Wu-Tang. Dupri will always be a dick ridder in my opinion cuz he never does anything to set himself apart, he always does what everyone else is doing, not only that but he has only had a few decent tracks, and Anigma is right he is a Puff wannabe. Game is just probally one of if not the most aggrevating rapper in Hip Hop today. Rap wise he is a talented motherfucker but in life he is just dumb, and I can't say it enough game is the biggest attention whore in Rap. I hope Marley Marl is doing ok now, a true Legend in the game.

The Anigma

Reaction score
nice D1 hey speaking of Game check out Game busting his ass at USC Springfest...LMAO...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy_WRliUez4[/YT]

If this ^^^ don't work go to youtube and type in... game falling USC ...